Buffalo Ranch Popcorn is another super easy game-day snack idea for you! This is perfect for Super Bowl parties or for snacking anytime!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
I have another super easy game-day snack idea for you! This is perfect for Super Bowl parties – or for snacking anytime! If you’re a fan of Buffalo sauce, you’ll LOVE this Buffalo Ranch Popcorn!
- 14-16 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tbsp. dry ranch salad dressing mix
- Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the buffalo wing sauce, melted butter and cayenne pepper, if using. Mix well. Drizzle the buffalo mixture over the popcorn and toss to coat. Sprinkle with ranch salad dressing mix.
- Toss, coating well.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 72Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 4mgFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g
Originally published on January 13, 2014. Updated on April 25, 2021.