Try these Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Enchiladas with Caramel Drizzle. They look to perfect to eat. However, they do make a delicious dessert!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Enchiladas with Caramel Drizzle
It’s time for the Lady Behind the Curtain dessert challenge! This month’s challenge was to use pumpkin and cream cheese to create a unique dessert … and I decided to step way outside of the dessert box and make some Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Enchiladas with Caramel Drizzle! I am not even joking!
Well, as you can see, they turned out really yummy. They are almost look too good to eat! These would even be really good to serve as a Holiday dessert. I mean they have the Fall vibe, and I know that everyone would agree with how delicious they are. Just make sure you make enough of them, because they will be quite popular!
Although this was good, I think next time, I may experiment with trying to figure out how to make the tortillas more firm before filling …. or maybe after filling? Maybe change the topping? If you have any ideas – I would love to hear them! 🙂 Give them a try, let me know what you think.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 18-24 Flour tortillas
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Caramel sauce
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly between the tortillas.
- Roll each tortilla up and put on serving plates.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush the mixture over the over the rolled tortillas. Top with caramel sauce.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 594Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 944mgFiber: 4gSugar: 18gProtein: 12g
Originally published on October 10, 2013. Updated on April 24, 2021.