It’s time for the Lady Behind the Curtain dessert challenge! This month’s challenge was to use pumpkin and cream cheese to create a unique dessert … and I decided to step way outside of the dessert box and make some Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Enchiladas with Caramel Drizzle! I am not even joking!
Although this was good, I think next time, I may experiment with trying to figure out how to make the tortillas more firm before filling …. or maybe after filling? If you have any ideas – I would love to hear them! 🙂
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Enchiladas
This month's challenge was to use pumpkin and cream cheese to create a unique dessert ... and I decided to step way outside of the dessert box and make some Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Enchiladas with Caramel Drizzle! I am not even joking!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 18-24 Flour tortillas
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Caramel sauce
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly between the tortillas.
- Roll each tortilla up and put on serving plates.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush the mixture over the over the rolled tortillas. Top with caramel sauce.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 594kcal Calories from fat 259|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 29g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
If you would like to see even more pumpkin and cream cheese recipes, be sure to check out some others from the dessert challenge: