Homemade Guacamole …. is there anything any better?! Whether you scoop it up with chips, slather it on a burrito or dig in with a spoon – there’s no denying how versatile (and delicious!) this Mexican dip is! Did you know it’s super easy to make restaurant quality guacamole at home?!
One of the great things about guacamole is how many things you can use it with. I’m not gonna lie – I totally ate part of this batch on slices of French bread for lunch. Don’t judge me – it was delicious and addicting!! And yes, I would do it again too.
- 3 avocados - peeled, pitted and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- Mash the avocados, lime juice and salt in a Molcajeteor medium bowl. Mix in the onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in the cumin.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 176Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 346mgFiber: 8gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g
Other Posts You May Enjoy: