Got leftover chicken? What do you do with it? One of my favorite things to make with leftovers is quesadillas …. and when I have leftover chicken, I like to make these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas in particular! They make a great lunch or dinner option! Not to mention they’re quick and easy 🙂
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Got leftover chicken? What do you do with it? One of my favorite things to make with leftovers is quesadillas .... and when I have leftover chicken, I like to make these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas in particular! They make a great lunch or dinner option! Not to mention they're quick and easy 🙂
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (or more to taste)
- 1 1/2-2 cups Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 large burrito-sized tortillas
- Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing, for dipping (optional)
- Celery sticks (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, buffalo sauce and cheese. Divide the mixture on 4 tortillas, spreading as evenly as possible on half of each tortilla. Fold each tortilla in half - with the empty side covering the filling.
- Heat a large non-stick griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Place quesadillas onto the griddle without overcrowding - you may need to work in batches. Cook until the bottom is slightly browned, about 3-4 minutes. Carefully flip the quesadilla over using a spatula. Continue to cook on the other side until slightly browned. Remove from the heat. Repeat with any remaining quesadillas. Cut each quesadilla into quarters.
- Serve with Blue Cheese or Ranch and celery sticks.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 417kcal Calories from fat 223|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 25g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|