This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of NABISCO. The opinions and text are all mine.
This Buffalo Chicken Dip is a quick and easy appetizer recipe, perfect for holiday office potlucks or the casual get together with friends! #NabiscoHolidayParties #ad
For more holiday office potluck ideas, be sure to check out the NABISCO Pinterest boards! You can also enter to win $10,000 in the NABISCO Holiday Sweepstakes. (One prize awarded every week between 12/01/14 – 12/31/14)
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup Frank's Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bunch celery, cut into 4-inch pieces
- Assorted Nabisco crackers (Ritz crackers, Wheat Thins and Triscuit are great!)
- Chopped parsley, if desired
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the Ranch dressing and buffalo sauce; mix well. With a spatula, stir in half of the cheese and all of the chicken. Transfer the mixture to a slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray. Top with the other half of the Cheddar cheese. Cover and cook on LOW until hot and bubbly, about 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired. Serve with assorted Nabisco crackers and celery sticks.
*** NOTE: This can also be prepared in the oven. Follow the mixing directions above, transferring the mixture to a pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 400°F until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired. Serve with assorted Nabisco crackers and celery sticks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 984Total Fat: 88gSaturated Fat: 38gCholesterol: 253mgSodium: 1320mgFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 38g
Other Posts You May Enjoy: