This Buffalo Chicken Dip is a quick and easy appetizer recipe, perfect for holiday office potlucks or the casual get together with friends! #NabiscoHolidayParties #ad
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of NABISCO. The opinions and text are all mine.
This is the time of year where many of us will get together with family and friends, and many of us will attend holiday office potlucks. I don’t know about you, but I always have the hardest time deciding what to take.
Part of my problem is, I don’t want to take what everyone else is taking, but I want to take something I know people will love. At almost every party or potluck I go to, it seems like people always hover over and keep going back to the dips. Maybe it’s the fact that the flavor possibilities are endless – or maybe it’s just that it really is a great potluck or party food?!
What goes with a good dip?
One dip my family loves during the holidays, during football games or at a backyard BBQ in the Summer, is this super simple Buffalo Chicken Dip. The NABISCO line of crackers is the perfect accompaniment – choose Ritz crackers, Triscuit or Wheat Thins for a dish everyone is sure to love! I like to serve all three with some cut celery sticks. I like having options! 🙂
One of the great things about this recipe is it can be made in a slow cooker – making it perfect for office parties. It stays warm until needed and a slow cooker makes it easy to transport. It can also be made in the oven for those times when you’re hosting a get-together at home. I love all the ooey gooey cheesy goodness, with a mildly spicy kickin’ buffalo chicken flavor. Your co-workers, family and friends are sure to love this Buffalo Chicken Dip, too!
For more holiday office potluck ideas, be sure to check out the NABISCO Pinterest boards! You can also enter to win $10,000 in the NABISCO Holiday Sweepstakes. (One prize awarded every week between 12/01/14 – 12/31/14)
Visit http://www.pinterest.com/nabisco by December 13, 2014 to find out how you can enter for a chance to win $10,000 NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 18 and older. Ends 11:59 on 12/13/14. Void where prohibited.
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup Frank's Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bunch celery, cut into 4-inch pieces
- Assorted Nabisco crackers (Ritz crackers, Wheat Thins and Triscuit are great!)
- Chopped parsley, if desired
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the Ranch dressing and buffalo sauce; mix well. With a spatula, stir in half of the cheese and all of the chicken. Transfer the mixture to a slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray. Top with the other half of the Cheddar cheese. Cover and cook on LOW until hot and bubbly, about 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired. Serve with assorted Nabisco crackers and celery sticks.
*** NOTE: This can also be prepared in the oven. Follow the mixing directions above, transferring the mixture to a pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 400°F until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired. Serve with assorted Nabisco crackers and celery sticks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 984Total Fat: 88gSaturated Fat: 38gCholesterol: 253mgSodium: 1320mgFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 38g