We enjoy some sort of bread with most of our meals. From time to time, I don’t really want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I need something quick, easy and tasty. These are a nice change from the typical rolls or biscuits and whip up in no time! You probably have all the ingredients on hand. Give them a try – you’ll be glad you did. 🙂
These are a nice change from the typical rolls or biscuits and whip up in no time!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4-1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 egg, a room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a muffin tin with paper muffin cups or spray pan very well with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cheese, sugar, baking powder, paprika and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg and sour cream until smooth. Whisk in the milk and oil.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until just moistened.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4-full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Allow to cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 192kcal Calories from fat 103|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 11g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|