These easy crowd-pleasing Ham and Cheese Sliders are the perfect accompaniment to a bowl of soup – or serve them up on game day – for a winning recipe everyone will love!
Ham and Cheese Sliders
Did you know January is National Soup Month? I mean, it kind of makes sense with the colder weather and people needing a warm to warm up! I find a bowl of soup so comforting on a cold night – don’t you?
Do you have a favorite soup? I love so many that it’s too hard to narrow it down to just one. I’ll be honest, though, growing up, I was NOT a fan of potato soup in any form. I can’t tell you how many times I had to sit at the dinner table for hours until I finished. Ask my mom; she will attest to it and probably add her own stories to the mix.
As I got older, I came to realize potato soup wasn’t as bad as I had imagined – and I can even tell my mom that I like it now! I’m not even sure what I thought I didn’t like?? And, If I’m completely honest, today, one of my most favorite soups on the coldest of nights is Loaded Baked Potato Soup with my amazing Ham and Cheese Sliders. I’m so excited to be sharing them with you today!
Other posts you may enjoy
- 1 package (15 oz.) slider buns
- 1 pound deli-sliced ham
- 1 pound deli-sliced Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Separate the tops from the bottom of the rolls and place the bottom pieces in the prepared dish. Layer the ham and cheese slices onto the rolls. Place the tops of the rolls on the sandwiches.
- In a small bowl, whisk butter, mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce until well combined. Pour the mustard mixture evenly over the rolls.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the sandwiches are lightly browned and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
Swiss cheese is equally delicious in this recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 389Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 882mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 19g