It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a pizza recipe … so I figured it was high time to do so! We have pizza every Friday night, so the lack of posting hasn’t been for a deficit of new recipes! I don’t know why I haven’t been posting them?
- 1 pizza dough recipe (or try my favorite pizza dough recipe)
- Olive oil
- 1 jar (14 oz.) pizza sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 lb. Italian sausage, casings removed, cooked and crumbled
- 3 oz. pepperoni, chopped
- 4 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Prepare pizza dough according to recipe directions.
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Grease a pizza pan. Pat dough into pan. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes. Spread sauce on pizza, using as much or as little as desired. Top with 1-1/2 cups cheese. Top with Italian sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper and onion. Sprinkle remaining 1/2-cup of cheese over the top.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until the pizza is golden and the cheese is bubbly.
- Slice and serve hot!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2988Total Fat: 196gSaturated Fat: 80gCholesterol: 464mgSodium: 7555mgFiber: 17gSugar: 25gProtein: 134g
I hope you enjoy!
Shared at these
**Don’t forget to link up YOUR Soup Recipes HERE**
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012 All Rights Reserved