- Olive oil (if you're using fresh dough)
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- 6-8 American Cheese slices
- 1/2 - 3/4 lb. ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1-2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes (optional)
- Thousand Island for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- While oven preheats, brown ground beef with salt and pepper to taste. Drain and set aside.
- If using fresh dough, lightly grease a pizza pan or large cookie sheet. Pat dough into pan and drizzle olive oil over the top of the crust and parbake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top crust with Thousand Island salad dressing. Using the back of a spoon, spread evenly and close to the edges. Top with American cheese slices (it may not cover the whole pizza, that's ok). Top with browned beef. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cut into slices.
- To serve, top with shredded lettuce, tomato and additional Thousand Island, if desired.
Pizza Dough - Make your own, use already made crusts, buy pre-made dough or better yet, use this recipe from Frugal Upstate
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1971Total Fat: 158gSaturated Fat: 78gCholesterol: 468mgSodium: 2699mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 119g
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved