When you eat the same thing week after week, you have to get creative. This Big Mac Pizza is so delicious. We hope you enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Big Mac Pizza
We have pizza night every Friday night at our house. Sometimes we have calzones or Stromboli, but it’s all one of the same to me. When you eat the same thing week after week, ya got to get creative, and let’s just say, we’ve been creative with our pizza toppings.
Truthfully, it’s kind of fun for us to come up with new pizza ideas. The Big Mac Pizza tops our list!
For a long time (about 15 years), I was on the hunt for the “perfect” pizza crust. I’ve tried so many variations. I found the “one” about 5 or 6 months ago, thanks to Pinterest! (Don’t you just LOVE Pinterest?!?) Seriously, it is everything I want a crust to be, and it’s oh, so close to Pizza Hut crust! If you are still looking for the perfect crust, check this one out from Frugal Upstate. Bookmark it, pin it, write it down, do whatever you do with recipes you NEED to try. Do it now, I’ll wait!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- Olive oil (if you're using fresh dough)
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- 6-8 American Cheese slices
- 1/2 - 3/4 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1-2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes (optional)
- Thousand Island for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- While oven preheats, brown ground beef with salt and pepper to taste. Drain and set aside.
- If using fresh dough, lightly grease a pizza pan or large cookie sheet. Pat dough into pan and drizzle olive oil over the top of the crust and parbake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top crust with Thousand Island salad dressing. Using the back of a spoon, spread evenly and close to the edges. Top with American cheese slices (it may not cover the whole pizza, that's ok). Top with browned beef. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cut into slices.
- To serve, top with shredded lettuce, tomato and additional Thousand Island, if desired.
Pizza Dough - Make your own, use already made crusts, buy pre-made dough or better yet, use this recipe from Frugal Upstate
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1971Total Fat: 158gSaturated Fat: 78gCholesterol: 468mgSodium: 2699mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 119g
Originally published on May 10, 2012. Updated on April 20, 2021.