Big Mac Pizza
When you eat the same thing week after week, ya gotta get creative ... and let's just say, we've been creative with our pizza toppings.
Hope you enjoy!
- Olive oil (if you're using fresh dough)
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- 6-8 American Cheese slices
- 1/2 - 3/4 lb. ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1-2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes (optional)
- Thousand Island for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- While oven preheats, brown ground beef with salt and pepper to taste. Drain and set aside.
- If using fresh dough, lightly grease a pizza pan or large cookie sheet. Pat dough into pan and drizzle olive oil over the top of the crust and parbake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top crust with Thousand Island salad dressing. Using the back of a spoon, spread evenly and close to the edges. Top with American cheese slices (it may not cover the whole pizza, that's ok). Top with browned beef. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cut into slices.
- To serve, top with shredded lettuce, tomato and additional Thousand Island, if desired.
Pizza Dough - Make your own, use already made crusts, buy pre-made dough or better yet, use this recipe from Frugal Upstate
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 1971kcal Calories from fat 1424|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 158g||243%|
|Saturated Fat 78g||390%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved