Do y’all remember the Bread Machine Pizza Dough I posted the other day? You didn’t seriously think I’d post a dough recipe without helping you figure out a great way to top it, did ya?! And boy do I have a good one for you too!
There’s only a few more days left before the big move! Can you feel the excitement brewing?! We have been getting things ready and we are starting to see an end in sight. If I have learned nothing else from this – I now know that less is more. Why in the world do we have all of this “stuff”?
Because of the upcoming move, our menu has been a little screwy. I have been trying to use up things we already have. Sometimes, that’s easier said than done. Ya have to be creative …. but that can be a good thing. There are a few new “science experiments” coming to the blog in the future – all of which came from items I needed to use before the move. Right now though, I’d love a slice of this homemade pizza …. oh, how I can’t wait to get out to Arizona and resume our pizza nights! With a pizza this delicious, how could I not want it?!
It’s no secret that my family loves our Friday night pizza night. We have tried so many different flavors – One of my personal favorites is Tomato Spinach Alfredo Pizza … One of my family’s favorite’s is this BBQ Chicken Pizza. In case y’all haven’t figured it out – we sorta have a thing for BBQ sauce, bacon and chicken. 😉
I hope your family enjoys this tasty pizza as much as mine!
- 1 pizza dough recipe
- Olive oil
- BBQ sauce, to taste
- Cooked, shredded chicken
- Red onion, sliced
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Prepare pizza dough according to recipe directions.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Grease a pizza pan. Pat dough into pan. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Spread BBQ sauce on pizza, using as much or as little as desired. Top with 1½ cups cheese. Top with chicken, onion and bacon. Sprinkle remaining ½-cup of cheese over the top.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until the pizza is golden and the cheese is bubbly.
- Slice and serve hot!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Where you can find Love Bakes Good Cakes:
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved