This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
- 2 Pizza dough
- Olive oil
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Alfredo sauce
- 4 cups (16 oz.) shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and moisture squeezed out
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Italian seasoning (optional)
- Prepare pizza dough according to recipe instructions.
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Grease two pizza pans. Pat dough into pans. Drizzle the dough with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes. Spread Alfredo sauce on the pizza crusts, using about half a jar for each pizza. Top each pizza with about 1-1/2 cups cheese. Top with spinach, garlic and tomatoes. Sprinkle 1/2-cup of cheese over the top of each pizza. If desired, lightly sprinkle Italian seasoning over the top of the pizzas.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until pizza is golden and the cheese is bubbly.
- Serve hot!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2110Total Fat: 118gSaturated Fat: 54gCholesterol: 265mgSodium: 6062mgFiber: 13gSugar: 13gProtein: 92g