Tomato Spinach Alfredo Pizza
I use jarred Alfredo sauce for this because it is fast and easy. I find one jar easily makes 2 large pizzas. Also, feel free to make your own Alfredo sauce if you like. Although I use frozen spinach, this pizza would be just as tasty with fresh spinach, too! I provided a link to my favorite pizza dough from Frugal Upstate ... I truly believe it is "the best" ... and oh, so close to Pizza Hut!
- 2 Pizza dough
- Olive oil
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Alfredo sauce
- 4 cups (16 oz.) shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and moisture squeezed out
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Italian seasoning (optional)
- Prepare pizza dough according to recipe instructions.
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Grease two pizza pans. Pat dough into pans. Drizzle the dough with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes. Spread Alfredo sauce on the pizza crusts, using about half a jar for each pizza. Top each pizza with about 1-1/2 cups cheese. Top with spinach, garlic and tomatoes. Sprinkle 1/2-cup of cheese over the top of each pizza. If desired, lightly sprinkle Italian seasoning over the top of the pizzas.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until pizza is golden and the cheese is bubbly.
- Serve hot!
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 2110kcal Calories from fat 1063|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 118g||182%|
|Saturated Fat 54g||270%|
|Dietary Fiber 13g||52%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|