One of my personal favorites is Tomato Spinach Alfredo Pizza. It’s no secret that my family loves our Friday night pizza night. Try it!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Tomato Spinach Alfredo Pizza
My family looks forward to pizza night on Friday. We’ve tried all sorts of combinations for toppings. My kiddos keep trying to convince me to make a Mac and Cheese with Hot Dog Pizza, but thus far, I can’t bring myself to do it. It’s desecration to me. They think they’re onto something. When I do decide to make Mac and Cheese with Hot Dog Pizza for them, I think I’m going to make this Tomato Spinach Alfredo Pizza for me! 😉 It is my favorite homemade pizza so far! I might try a small piece of theirs to be a good sport. Because you know I’m gonna make that pizza one of these days … and any good Mom has to try their kiddos crazy concoctions. Right?!
I use jarred Alfredo sauce for this because it is fast and easy. I find one jar easily makes 2 large pizzas. Also, feel free to make your own Alfredo sauce if you like. Although I use frozen spinach, this pizza would be just as tasty with fresh spinach, too! I provided a link to my favorite pizza dough from Frugal Upstate. I truly believe it is “the best”, and oh, so close to Pizza Hut!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 pizza dough recipe
- Olive oil
- BBQ sauce, to taste
- Cooked, shredded chicken
- Red onion, sliced
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Prepare pizza dough according to recipe directions.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Grease a pizza pan. Pat dough into pan. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Spread BBQ sauce on pizza, using as much or as little as desired. Top with 1½ cups cheese. Top with chicken, onion and bacon. Sprinkle remaining ½-cup of cheese over the top.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until the pizza is golden and the cheese is bubbly.
- Slice and serve hot!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Originally published on July 13, 2012. Updated on April 21, 2021.