Full of lemon flavor, this Lemon Supreme Cake is for the true lemon lover! #lemon #cake
Lemon Supreme Cake
So, the kiddos will be back to school this week …. on Thursday to be exact. When is back to school in your neck of the woods?! Maybe it’s just me, but it seems like Summer just started and it’s already over. I’m trying to hold on to the last little bit as long as I can!
We had a small family get-together this past weekend – and of course, every good party needs a dessert of two. I actually wanted to take this Lemon Supreme Cake to our neighborhood potluck on Saturday, but decided to save it for the family get-together on Sunday instead!
If you’re a fan of lemon, you will LOVE this cake ….. everything about this cake screams lemon!
I first shared this recipe at Motherhood on a Dime
Other recipes you may enjoy
Lemon Supreme Cake
Full of lemon flavor, this Lemon Supreme Cake is for the true lemon lover!
- 1 box (15.25-16.5 oz.) lemon cake mix
- Ingredients listed on cake mix box to prepare the cake
- 1 can (21 oz.) lemon creme pie filling
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) lemon instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- Lemonheads candy or lemon drop candies (optional)
- Thinly sliced lemon, for garnish (optional)
- Prepare the cake mix according to the package directions using the ingredients listed on the box. Bake in a 9×13-in. baking dish for the time listed. Cool completely.
- Spread the lemon creme pie filling evenly over the top of the cake.
- In a medium bowl, mix the lemon instant pudding with the milk until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread the mixture over the top of the cake.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
*Note – For even more lemon flavor, you can grind a few Lemonheads candy or lemon drop candies and sprinkle the powder over the top of the cake prior to serving!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 174Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 87mgFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 2g
Originally published on August 4, 2014. Updated on April 30, 2021.
Mmmm….I never get tired of lemon desserts!
Cindy Eikenberg, Little Miss Celebration
Jamie, you know how I flip over anything lemon – wow, this looks lemonlicious with a capital L! Love!! Thanks so much for sharing your recipe – pinning and sharing! Happy Tuesday, my friend!
LEMON!! This looks delicious AND really pretty! Pinned and SU! ♥
cooking with curls
I love everything that scream lemon, I can't get enough of it!! Looks delicious Jamie. 🙂
Sweet N Tidy
This looks amazing. Well done with this fantastic recipe.
The Lemon Supreme cake is simply stunning. Well done Jamie!
Oh Jamie, this cake looks wonderful. Pinning and sharing too. 🙂
This recipe looks so amazing! In fact, guess what? I am going to make it for my 2nd Sunday dinner this week – of course all credit will be given to you when I post. Make sure to check it out on 8/14. THANK YOU for linking this up at Wonderful Wed. Blog Hop. Carrie, A Mother's Shadow
Wow, that looks fantastic. And it's so pretty and fancy. Great recipe. Thank you for linking at the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you again next week.
The Happy Creations
I love lemon cakes so I couldn't resist, I had to come and read more(visiting via the life party).
Love that Lemon, this cake is great! Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great day!
Come Back Soon!
I can't resist a good lemon dessert and this looks fantastic! Thanks for linking up with What's Cookin' Wednesday!
YUM! That looks amazing! 🙂 Pinned!