Herbed Dinner Rolls. What holiday would be the same without them? These rolls are so golden brown, and fluffy, they’ll melt in you mouth!
Herbed Dinner Rolls
Bread, in one form or another, is an accompaniment to most of our meals. It’s light, airy, and seasoned just right. Using a bread machine to mix the dough, makes this an extremely easy recipe! These would also be perfect for the upcoming holidays.
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 1/4 cups bread flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Additional butter, melted
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a bread machine pan, place the first ten ingredients in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing - add 1-2 tablespoons water or flour if needed.)
- When cycle is complete, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough into 16 equal portions; shape each into a ball. Place 2-in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size - about 30-45 minutes.
- Bake at 375° F. for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. If desired, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 6mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g
Originally published on August 31, 2012. Updated on April 21, 2021.