Is it just me, or does time seem to be flying by?! I cannot believe it’s almost July already … Before we know it, it’ll be Christmas! (So not ready to even think about that yet!)
These rolls make a regular appearance at our house. They are so easy to make and taste wonderful!
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Challenge Butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 tsp. active dry yeast
- In a bread machine pan, place all ingredients in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1-2 tbsp. water or flour if needed).
- When the cycle is complete, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and punch down. Divide into 24 pieces; shape each into a ball. Place in a greased 13x9x2-in. baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 15-20 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Bake at 375° for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 1643kcal Calories from fat 531|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 59g||91%|
|Saturated Fat 33g||165%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||32%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|