This Cinnamon Roll Crumb Cake starts with refrigerated cinnamon rolls – but you make it extra special with a homemade crumb topping! This recipe is perfect for Easter breakfast!
If you’re looking for an easy breakfast idea – especially for Easter (hint, hint) – then I have the perfect solution for you! Since this Cinnamon Roll Crumb Cake starts with a tube of refrigerated cinnamon rolls, it’s a breeze to whip up! Your family will think you’re a rock star – and no one has to know just how easy this crumb cake really is! It’ll be our little secret! 😊
We usually serve our Cinnamon Roll Crumb Cake with bacon (or sausage links), scrambled eggs, and fresh fruit. Although this is great for a holiday (Easter morning would be great!), you don’t have to wait that long if you don’t want to! 😉 We occasionally enjoy this for a Sunday breakfast or when we have company over for the night or weekend.
If you don’t already have one, you’ll need an 8-inch cake pan for this recipe. Any brand of refrigerated cinnamon rolls will work for this recipe – you’ll want a tube that is about 16-17.5 oz. My family loves this so much that I usually have to make two for our family of six …. so consider making two also if you have a large family or if people might want more than one serving!
This recipe for Cinnamon Roll Crumb Cake is so easy peasy – and a family favorite! Get ready to receive your rock star status! You deserve it!
Cinnamon Roll Crumb Cake
This Cinnamon Roll Crumb Cake starts with refrigerated cinnamon rolls - but you make it extra special with a homemade crumb topping! This recipe is perfect for Easter breakfast!
- 1 tube (17.5 oz.) refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-in. cake pan with cooking spray.
- Open the cinnamon roll tube, remove the frosting and set it aside. Separate the cinnamon rolls. Place one cinnamon roll in the center of the cake pan. Unroll another cinnamon roll completely and wrap it around the cinnamon roll in the pan. Repeat with the remaining cinnamon rolls.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter with your hand until it resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the top of the cinnamon rolls. Bake 25-28 minutes or until the cinnamon rolls are cooked completely, and the crumb topping is lightly browned.
- Transfer the frosting to a small zip-top bag and snip the corner. Drizzle the frosting evenly over the top of the cake. Serve warm.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 397kcal Calories from fat 137|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Don’t forget to pin it!
Other Posts You May Enjoy: