Bisquick, oh how I love thee! The basis of this casserole is the famous Impossibly Easy Pies from Betty Crocker. Have y’all ever tried any of them? I love how easy they are and I always have Bisquick on hand! Actually, I think I almost always have everything for this particular recipe on hand!
With the 4th of July over, many of us are starting to focus our attention on back to school. For most of us, that means fuss-free meals! This one delivers – while it’s baking you can be prepping a salad, helping kids with homework or catching up on some emails. Easy peasy!
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2-3 tbsp. mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds, optional
- Extra ketchup and mustard for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9x13-in. baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a skillet, brown and crumble the beef with the onion until meat is no longer pink, drain. Stir in the salt, ketchup and mustard. Spread into the prepared pan. Top with cheese.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Bisquick, milk and eggs with a wire whisk or a fork until thoroughly combined. Pour evenly over the top of the cheese. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 519Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 188mgSodium: 670mgFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 32g
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved