It’s been a pretty uneventful week around here. In my book, that can be a good thing! I’m going to keep this short and sweet today, so … Here’s a look at what happened around my little spot of the blogging world this week:
Let’s Get Social Sunday #27 – Don’t forget to join us tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 6 am Eastern time when the next party goes live! Meet some other bloggers and make new friends! We are on 9 different blogs every week so this is a super great opportunity!
Need a cool, refreshing drink idea? I shared a recipe for Lemon Berry Fruit Slush that is super, super easy! It’s the perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day!
All My Bloggy Friends #53 – the party is still live and closes at 11:59 pm Eastern time tonight (Saturday)! Don’t forget to join us every Tuesday morning at 7 am Eastern time when the party goes live! I’d love to see you there! 🙂
I may have a slight obsession with fonts right now … so I shared 15 Fonts I’m Crushing On. Did I mention they’re all free too?!
On Thursday, I celebrated my birthday and shared some printables with y’all!
Can y’all believe school will be starting soon? That means we’ll be needed some easy weeknight meals soon! How about this easy Cheeseburger Casserole!
Five things I pinned this week that you should see too:
1. Fresh Cherry Limeade Cupcakes from Eat, Live, Run – One of my favorite drinks at Sonic is the Cherry Limeade …. How do you get better than that? Put those flavors in a cupcake! I cannot wait to try this!
2. Snickerdoodle Sheet Cake from Eat Cake For Dinner – One of my favorite cookies in cake form!
3. Red Velvet Bundt Cake Royale from SprinkleBakes – I’m noticing a trend here with the cakes this week ….. I may need help!
4. Moroccan Beef Kabobs with Curried Cranberry-Pistachio Rice from The Weekend Gourmet – I love trying new things …. and the Moroccan cuisine is something I have never experienced. The ingredients seem familiar enough – so I’m adding this to my list of things to try in the near future!
5. Double Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies from Couponing and Cooking – I’m not a cookie maker, but my kids love to make cookies! I’m pretty sure they would love to try out this recipe!
Most popular post this week: Death By Chocolate Poke Cake (by a long shot!)
Biggest referring site this week: Pinterest
Most searched phrase: Homemade Alfredo Sauce