Before we get into the recipe, if you have a few seconds to spare – take my What’s your favorite Thanksgiving dish poll on Facebook! I promise it’s painless and easy! 😉
- Tortilla Chips, pre-packaged or homemade, warmed if desired
- 16 oz. Velveeta cheese product
- 1 can (10 oz.) Ro-Tel tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) black beans, drained and rinsed
- Sour cream, green onions and salsa, for garnishing
- Place tortillas on plate.
- Combine the Velveeta and Ro-Tel in a saucepan over low heat. Continue to cook and stir until the cheese has melted and the mixture is smooth. (To microwave: Place the cheese and Ro-Tel in a covered casserole. Microwave on full power for 3 minutes. Stir the mixture and continue to microwave for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.)
- Top the tortilla chips with cheese sauce.
- Next, put the beans in a microwave-safe container. Cover and microwave for approximately 1½-2 minutes or until heated through. Add the beans to the top of the cheese sauce.
- Garnish with sour cream, green onions and salsa, if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 443Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 737mgFiber: 11gSugar: 2gProtein: 27g
I hope you enjoy!
Shared at these
Featured at This Gal Cooks
Don’t forget to link up YOUR Soup Recipes HERE
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012 All Rights Reserved