This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Shamrock Farms. The opinions and text are all mine.
Bacon, cheddar, and ranch seasoning combine with sour cream in this addictively delicious Million Dollar Dip that is a hit wherever you serve it!
Million Dollar Dip – Bacon Cheddar Ranch Crack Dip
If there’s ever a recipe that needs to be in your recipe box, this one is it! It’s so popular with friends and family. And the best part? It takes 5 minutes to put together! We serve it throughout the year and it’s especially popular right now with the basketball play-offs! I’m sure we’ll be serving it a few more times while cheering on our favorite NC team! 😉
As I mentioned, this dip is so popular, we’ll be serving it all summer long and well into the holiday season! I always have the ingredients on hand. I believe any good recipe starts with quality ingredients and for me, that means starting with Shamrock Farm Sour Cream.
My family loves Shamrock Farms dairy products. We use their products daily whether it’s their milk, sour cream, cottage cheese, and other creams like heavy whipping cream of half & half. I love that they are a local family-owned dairy operation that has been in Arizona for 97 years! Every Shamrock Farms product begins milk that is pure, wholesome, and nutritious with no added growth hormones.
The best sour cream starts with the best milk and with Shamrock Farms you can absolutely taste the pure, fresh difference. Whether you are using traditional or organic sour cream, you can feel confident that Shamrock Farms never has, and never will use growth hormones on its happy herd of cows! 🐄 The smooth and creamy texture of Shamrock Farms sour cream is perfect for topping your favorite recipes or for using as a high-quality recipe ingredient.
Personally, I love using sour cream as the base for so many yummy dips! One of our favorites is this Million Dollar Dip – aka Bacon Cheddar Ranch Crack Dip. It’s perfect for mixing, dipping, and topping – making it a versatile ingredient to keep stocked in your fridge!
For more news and updates about Shamrock Farms, visit https://www.shamrockfarms.net/
How do you make Million Dollar Dip? How do you make Bacon Cheddar Ranch Crack Dip?
There are probably a bazillions recipes and ways to make Million Dollar Dip. It goes by a few names too. Some people call it Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip. It’s also known by some as Crack Dip. Whatever you call it, it’s all delicious! You’ll quickly realize why it’s such a popular dip!
For this recipe, I start with Shamrock Farm Sour Cream. A package of dry Ranch dressing, bacon pieces, and Cheddar cheese are added and thoroughly mixed. Finally, you’ll need a scooping vessel to shovel this awesome dip from bowl to mouth! Potato chip, assorted crackers, or even veggies are all great options!
Can you freeze Million Dollar Dip?
I would not freeze it. You can make this ahead and refrigerate it!
Can I make Million Dollar Dip ahead?
One of the things I love about this recipe is that it’s so quick to mix together at the last minute. But sometimes, it’s even more convenient to mix it ahead. I get it. I’ve been there.
I’ve found that you can easily make this dip the day before serving without any problem. It’s best to use it up within 3-5 days after making it.
Is Million Dollar Dip – Bacon Cheddar Ranch Crack Dip keto?
I think this dip would be a great addition to a keto diet if it fits into your macros! Based on 1/4-cup serving, there are 85 calories 7 grams of total fat, 2g carbs, 1g sugar, and 3 g protein. Skip the chips or crackers and use pork rinds or celery sticks for serving!
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- Dill Pickle Wrap Dip – The classic Dill Pickle Wraps you love – in an easier to make, but just as delicious dip!
- Creamy Cucumber Salad – a refreshing salad that’s delicious on its own and the perfect balance to deeply flavored main dishes.
- Beefy Sour Cream Noodle Bake – pure comfort food! Wide egg noodles and a meaty sauce with a creamy middle layer, all topped with Cheddar cheese!
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip – add all of the classic baked potato toppings to a sour cream chip dip base and serve on your favorite potato chip.
- Hamburger Stroganoff – easy on the budget and it makes the perfect weeknight meal!
- 7 Layer Burritos – an easy, fuss-free meatless meal option!
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes – The best parts of a loaded baked potato and traditional mashed potatoes all in one dish! Your family will beg you to make this recipe again and again!
- Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs – the perfect appetizer! Quick, easy and delicious!
Connect with Love Bakes Good Cakes!
If you would love a peek behind-the-scenes … check out my Instagram.
Don’t miss a single recipe!
Follow us on social media:
- 1 carton (16 oz.) Shamrock Farms sour cream
- 1 packet (1 oz.) dry Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 oz. bacon pieces (about 3-5 pieces - cooked and crumbled)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Parsley for garnish, optional
- Assorted chips, crackers, and/or veggies for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, dry Ranch, bacon, and Cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Before serving, garnish with parsley if desired.
- Serve with assorted chips, crackers, and/or veggies.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
- This dip may be made a day ahead. Keep covered in the refrigerator until serving.
- Use within 3-5 days
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 85 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 19mg Sodium: 127mg Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Protein: 3g