I remember my mom and grandma making this easy salad a few times growing up. It is almost dessert-like. This is a nice change from the typical coleslaw, potato or macaroni salad … and perfect for warm weather!
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) pistachio instant pudding
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, chopped (if desired)
- In a large bowl combine the dry pudding mix with pineapple, nuts, and marshmallows.
- Add the whipped topping and mix well.
- If using, mix in the cherries.
- Chill until serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 13mgFiber: 2gSugar: 29gProtein: 4g