Simple is best when it comes to recipes like this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad! It tastes just like grandma made it!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Old-Fashioned Potato Salad
I can’t believe it has taken me almost 4 years to update this post!! I have a list of behind-the-scenes things I need to do and I have a whole list of blog posts I want to update because the pictures are just so bad.
It’s amazing the things you learn in 4 years!!
And let’s be honest …. the things I continue to learn.
I had this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad was near the top of my re-make list because it’s a summer staple in our house and it totally reminds me of something my grandma would have made! Plus, with it being summer and all, what better time to re-share it?!
One of my favorite things about summer is all of the yummy food! No surprise there! 🙂 We cookout almost every weekend, and often throughout the week. Because of all of these cookouts, we have quite an array of side dishes we enjoy. One of my favorites is this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad – which is kind of funny because of how much I hated potato salad as a kid!
Yeah, I was that kid ……
Now, I’ll gladly take a spoonful of potato salad – and I’m more than happy to share it with friends and family! This is a no-frills, classic, old-fashioned potato salad! Your whole family is going to love it!
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- 6 medium (2 pounds) potatoes, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1-1/2 cups mayo
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 medium (1 cup) stalks celery, chopped
- 1 medium (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Place potatoes in a large pan and cover with water. Bring water to a boil and cook about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, mix mayo, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a large plastic bowl. Add potatoes, celery and onion; toss gently. Stir in eggs. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Simple is best when it comes to recipes like this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad! It tastes just like grandma made it!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 463Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 91mgSodium: 587mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 6g