This Orange and Pineapple Rum Punch is the perfect adults-only refreshment on a hot summer day! Let the tropical flavors melt the stress away!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Orange and Pineapple Rum Punch
I know summer is winding down, but I feel like there are at least a few good weeks left to enjoy it before we can officially call it autumn. As much as I look forward to all things pumpkin, right now, I’m content to sit by the pool with a fruity cocktail beverage in hand and daydream that I’m on some tropical beach … far, far away.
…. until some shriek from one of my kids, that so-and-so splashed water on them …. in a pool … ugh! *eye roll*
Snap! Back to reality.
The great thing about this Orange and Pineapple Rum Punch is it’s so easy to make – and even easier to drink! If you could bottle up summer, make it a cocktail drink, and put it in a glass, I’m convinced that this would be what it tastes like. Yum-o!
We have at least two more parties this summer before we even think about succumbing to the idea of fall. You can bet a few of these Orange and Pineapple Rum Punch cocktails will be consumed, and maybe, it might be more than a few.
On that note, I’ve gotta get on my soapbox for a second because I care about y’all. Please, drink responsibly. And if you drink, don’t drive. This recipe is intended for adults 21 years old and older. Please do not give or share this drink with minors and people who are not of drinking age.
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1/2 ounce Grenadine
- 1-1/2 ounces Bacardi Rum Punch
- 1-1/2 ounces Pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 ounces Orange juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Orange slices for garnish
- Pineapple chunks for garnish
- Into a cocktail shaker add 1/2 cup of ice, grenadine, Bacardi Rum Punch, pineapple juice, orange juice, and Angostura bitters.
- Secure the lid and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a standard rocks glass filled with ice, garnish with an orange slice, and pineapple chunks.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 183Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 0g