This No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake is the perfect ending to any meal – and you don’t even have to heat the oven! Cream cheese combines with dry cake mix and plenty of colorful sprinkles for a delicious treat everyone will love.
This post and recipe were created for #EasterSweetsWeek. I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always, opinions are 100% mine.
No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake
Last week, we hosted our first cookout of the year. It’s one of the great things about living in Phoenix – the weather is pretty much nice all year long.
We kept the menu fairly simple with grilled burgers and hot dogs with all the fixin’s, Old-Fashioned Potato Salad, assorted chips, corn on the cob, and my Rainbow Fruit Salad. I had a harder time trying to decide on a dessert, but finally settled on this No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake. With a few simple ingredients, it was so quick and easy to put together. I also loved that it could easily be made ahead of time, giving me plenty of time with our guests!
I absolutely love that this is a no-bake recipe. For one thing, that means when the temperatures hit triple digits here in Phoenix, I can still enjoy this No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake because it requires no oven. Secondly, it has lots of sprinkles and you can never have too many sprinkles. Sprinkles = fun.
Other recipes you may enjoy
No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake
This No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake is the perfect ending to any meal - and you don't even have to heat up the oven! Cream cheese combines with dry cake mix and plenty of colorful sprinkles for a delicious treat everyone will love.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 package (9 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- Additional frozen whipped topping, thawed, for garnish
- Additional rainbow sprinkles, for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add the cake mix and sugar; continue to mix with a hand-held mixer on medium speed until well-combined.
- Using a spatula, fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles and mix until well combined.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the graham cracker pie crust, leveling the top.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, garnish with additional whipped topping and sprinkles if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 671Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 785mgFiber: 1gSugar: 50gProtein: 7g
My Little Dude and I are of the more sprinkles are always better variety so we are going to love this. What a great idea!
My kitchen is going to be gutted soon and this is the kind of fabulous dessert that will keep my family happy! YUM!
Deb @ Cooking on the Front Burner
How fun is this Jamie! Love, love love!
I always make Pineapple Upside down cake at Easter
I can’t wait to try this No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake. Thanks for the chance at these great prizes. Happy Easter!
I’ve never been able to decide between banana pudding and coconut cake for Easter.
Oh my goodness! I’ve made this twice already, it’s gone immediately, everyone loves it! So incredibly easy too! Ty!