This post and recipe were created for #EasterSweetsWeek. I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always, opinions are 100% mine.
This No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake is the perfect ending to any meal – and you don’t even have to heat up the oven! Cream cheese combines with dry cake mix and plenty of colorful sprinkles for a delicious treat everyone will love.
Last week, we hosted our first cookout of the year. It’s one of the great things about living in Phoenix – the weather is pretty much nice all year long.
We kept the menu fairly simple with grilled burgers and hot dogs with all the fixin’s, Old-Fashioned Potato Salad, assorted chips, corn on the cob, and my Rainbow Fruit Salad. I had a harder time trying to decide on a dessert, but finally settled on this No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake. With a few simple ingredients, it was so quick and easy to put together. I also loved that it could easily be made ahead of time, giving me plenty of time with our guests!
I absolutely love that this is a no-bake recipe. For one thing, that means when the temperatures hit triple digits here in Phoenix, I can still enjoy this No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake because it requires no oven. Secondly, it has lots of sprinkles and you can never have too many sprinkles. Sprinkles = fun.
What you’ll need for this recipe:
Other recipes you may enjoy:
- Frozen Lemonade Pie
- No-Bake Key Lime Pie
- Strawberry Shortcake Parfaits
- No-Bake Banana Split Lasagna Lush
Don’t forget to pin it!
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- Additional frozen whipped topping, thawed, for garnish
- Additional rainbow sprinkles, for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add the cake mix and sugar; continue to mix with a hand-held mixer on medium speed until well-combined.
- Using a spatula, fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles and mix until well combined.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the graham cracker pie crust, leveling the top.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, garnish with additional whipped topping and sprinkles if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 671Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 785mgFiber: 1gSugar: 50gProtein: 7g
This year we have are 28 fantastic bloggers participating in this year’s Easter dessert event! Throughout the week we’ll be share tons of great Springtime and Easter themed dessert recipes with you. With over 75 sweet dessert recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to want to save some of these recipes to make again and again! We even hope that some of these recipes end up in your Easter recipe keepsake collection! Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Check out the amazing #EasterSweetsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Candy and Fudge:
- Coconut Macaroon Easter Nests from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Blueberry Lemon Pancakes with Blueberry Compote from A Classic Twist
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Mug Cake from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Strawberry Cream Puffs from Me and My Pink Mixer
No Bake Desserts:
Scroll down to take a look and enter for a chance to win some great prizes!!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1) Instant Pot (8 Qt) to one lucky winner!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving one (1) winner 5 different extracts including a bottle of Pure vanilla and a color pack.
Prize #3 — Rainier Fruit is giving one (1) winner a box of Apples and some wonderful Apple themed goodies from Sur La Table
Prize #4 — Anolon is giving one (1) winner a Anolon® Vesta™ 9-Inch Square Baker in Cobalt Blue
Prize #5 — Microplane is giving one (1) winner a Twist & Zest, grip & strip and a classic zester/grater
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older.. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from Marh 26th – April 1st at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterwards and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week long event, #EasterSweetsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Rainier Fruit, Anolon and Microplane! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #EasterSweetsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.