This No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake is the perfect ending to any meal – and you don’t even have to heat the oven! Cream cheese combines with dry cake mix and plenty of colorful sprinkles for a delicious treat everyone will love.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This post and recipe were created for #EasterSweetsWeek. I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always, opinions are 100% mine.
No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake
Last week, we hosted our first cookout of the year. It’s one of the great things about living in Phoenix – the weather is pretty much nice all year long.
We kept the menu fairly simple with grilled burgers and hot dogs with all the fixin’s, Old-Fashioned Potato Salad, assorted chips, corn on the cob, and my Rainbow Fruit Salad. I had a harder time trying to decide on a dessert, but finally settled on this No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake. With a few simple ingredients, it was so quick and easy to put together. I also loved that it could easily be made ahead of time, giving me plenty of time with our guests!
I absolutely love that this is a no-bake recipe. For one thing, that means when the temperatures hit triple digits here in Phoenix, I can still enjoy this No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake because it requires no oven. Secondly, it has lots of sprinkles and you can never have too many sprinkles. Sprinkles = fun.
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 package (9 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- Additional frozen whipped topping, thawed, for garnish
- Additional rainbow sprinkles, for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add the cake mix and sugar; continue to mix with a hand-held mixer on medium speed until well-combined.
- Using a spatula, fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles and mix until well combined.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the graham cracker pie crust, leveling the top.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, garnish with additional whipped topping and sprinkles if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 671Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 785mgFiber: 1gSugar: 50gProtein: 7g