Do you have a particular recipe that everyone seems to want once they try it? This Easy No-Bake Cheesecake is one of those recipes for me. I can’t count the number of times I have given this particular recipe out – even my own gramma wanted it!
Although I love traditional cheesecake, sometimes I love the no-bake version even more. 🙂 I love that it’s quick and easy …. sure, it’s not exactly “cheesecake,” but it is good none-the-less! Personally, I like a good crumb to cheesecake ratio – but if you prefer less, feel free to adjust it to your preference. You can also easily halve the “cheesecake” portion of this recipe and use a pre-made graham cracker crust to make the even faster or to feed a smaller crowd.
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
Do you have a particular recipe that everyone seems to want once they try it? This Easy No-Bake Cheesecake is one of those recipes for me. I can't count the number of times I have given this particular recipe out - even my own gramma wanted it!
For the crust
- 3 cups of finely ground graham crackers (about 24 crackers)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
For the cheesecake
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tub (16 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1-2 cans (20-21 oz. each) cherry pie filling - or the flavor of your choice (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham crackers, sugar and melted butter. Press the mixture into a 9x13-in. baking dish. Chill the crust while preparing the cheesecake layer.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Gently stir in the whipped topping. Spread over the prepared crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Spoon pie filling evenly over the top of the cheesecake or spoon it on individual portions. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 362kcal Calories from fat 216|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 24g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 14g||70%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Featured at Foodie Friends Friday
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved