Sweet Tart Cheesecake Pie is a tasty dessert treat for the 4th of July holiday. It’s easy to make, and everyone will thank you!
Sweet Tart Cheesecake Pie
Happy Birthday America and to me! The 4th of July is my favorite holiday. I love the patriotism, the celebrations, seeing families together, the BBQ’s, cookout and picnics, the parades and fireworks, just everything about it. I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th. Below is one of my favorite songs, perfect for Independence Day!
Today I wanted to share an easy cheesecake recipe with you. No, this isn’t my birthday cake! 🙂 I’m making a Devil’s Food Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting and PB Cups for that! Got to feed my addiction, ya know?! 😉 I’ve had this recipe so long, I can’t even remember where it came from. This cheesecake recipe has a fruity flavor, similar to Sweet Tarts candy. It is easy to throw together because it uses drink mixes and a prepared crust. If you’re looking for an easy dessert that impresses, this couldn’t be any easier!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 2 blocks (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Tang drink mix
- 1/4 cup cherry drink mix
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- non-pareils, optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place cream cheese in a large mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the 1/2 cup sugar, Tang, cherry drink mix, flour, and vanilla. Mix well. Add sour cream and eggs; mix well. Spread the mixture into the crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the center is almost set. Remove the cheesecake from the oven. Turn the heat to 450° F.
- Mix the topping ingredients and carefully spread it over the cheesecake. Return the cheesecake to the oven for 5 minutes to set the topping. Remove from oven and sprinkle with nonpareils, if desired.
- Let cheesecake cool for 30 minutes on the counter, then chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 303Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 5g
Please note that the nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary significantly between brands. Always be sure to read labels. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Nutrition info may contain errors, so please verify it independently. Likewise, recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them.
Originally published on July 4, 2012. Updated on April 21, 2021.