Sweet Tart Cheesecake Pie is a tasty dessert treat for the 4th of July holiday. It’s easy to make, and everyone will thank you!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Sweet Tart Cheesecake Pie
Happy Birthday America and to me! The 4th of July is my favorite holiday. I love the patriotism, the celebrations, seeing families together, the BBQ’s, cookout and picnics, the parades and fireworks, just everything about it. I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th. Below is one of my favorite songs, perfect for Independence Day!
Today I wanted to share an easy cheesecake recipe with you. No, this isn’t my birthday cake! 🙂 I’m making a Devil’s Food Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting and PB Cups for that! Got to feed my addiction, ya know?! 😉 I’ve had this recipe so long, I can’t even remember where it came from. This cheesecake recipe has a fruity flavor, similar to Sweet Tarts candy. It is easy to throw together because it uses drink mixes and a prepared crust. If you’re looking for an easy dessert that impresses, this couldn’t be any easier!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 2 blocks (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Tang drink mix
- 1/4 cup cherry drink mix
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Non-pareils, optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place cream cheese in a large mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the 1/2 cup sugar, Tang, cherry drink mix, flour and vanilla. Mix well. Add sour cream and eggs; mix well. Spread the mixture into the crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove cheesecake from the oven. Turn the heat to 450° F.
- Mix topping ingredients and carefully spread over cheesecake. Return cheesecake to the oven for 5 minutes to set the topping. Remove from oven and sprinkle with non-pareils, if desired.
- Let cheesecake cool 30 minutes on the counter, then chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 349Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 121mgSodium: 239mgFiber: 0gSugar: 19gProtein: 6g
Originally published on July 4, 2012. Updated on April 21, 2021.