Bacon Ranch Potato Salad – Even people who don’t like traditional potato salad like this! Perfect for cookouts or tailgating! #sidedish #baconmonth #putsomepiginit
I was digging through one of my old recipe boxes the other day and ran across this recipe I got from a friend many years ago. I haven’t made it in quite awhile and thought it would be the perfect side dish for our Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches. It’s perfect when you want a different kind of potato salad or for those people who don’t like traditional potato salad.
This Bacon Ranch Potato Salad is perfect for cookouts, potlucks or tailgating parties since it’s such a crowd-pleaser! It’s easy to make and can easily be doubled to feed a small army! Enjoy!
- 2-2½ lb. red potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) ranch dressing mix
- 1 pkg. (12-16 oz.) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1½ cups (6 oz.) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
Powered by Recipage
Other Posts You May Enjoy: