I have to apologize for the not so great picture … the weather was uncooperative and I couldn’t find a “good” place to take a picture. Don’t let that stop you from trying this tasty pizza! It has a palatable combo of pesto, ham, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and Feta cheese. You can add black olives too, if you desire!
- 1 pizza dough recipe
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1-1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 lb. deli sliced ham, chopped
- 1 jar (7.5 oz.) quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced black olives, drained
- 3-4 oz. Feta cheese, crumbled
- Prepare pizza dough according to recipe directions.
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Grease a pizza pan. Pat pizza dough into the pan. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes. Spread pesto on crust. Top with 1 cup of Mozzarella. Top with ham, artichoke hearts, tomato and black olives. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Mozzarella and Feta.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until pizza is golden and cheese is bubbly.
- Serve hot!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2890Total Fat: 197gSaturated Fat: 61gCholesterol: 383mgSodium: 9275mgFiber: 22gSugar: 13gProtein: 124g
I hope you enjoy!
Shared at these