Father’s Day BBQ Menu Plan – Are you ready for Father’s Day?! Plan your barbecue with these 15 easy and delicious recipes that will make your menu plan fuss-free!
Father’s Day BBQ Menu Plan
Can you believe Father’s Day is just around the corner?
If you’re looking for some mealtime inspiration for Father’s Day, relax because I’ve got you covered! Almost every year, we plan a big spread of yummy grilled foods with plenty of sides and desserts for Father’s Day. This year, I asked some of my blogging friends to help me create a menu that Dad is sure to love!
Salads & Sides
- Bacon Potato Salad from Cooking with Curls
- Broccoli Salad from The Gingered Whisk
- Chipotle Roasted Corn Pasta Salad from White Lights on Wednesday
- Balsamic Grilled Asparagus from The Life Jolie
- Old-Fashioned Potato Salad from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Grilled Chicken Wings from Kleinworth & Co.
- Smoked Ribs from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- SoCo Burgers from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Fresh Squeezed Homemade Lemonade from House of Nash Eats
- Pineapple Vodka Limeade from Home Cooking Memories
- Triple Chocolate Jack Daniel’s Cupcakes from Bread Booze Bacon
- Oreo No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits from Plated Cravings
- Brown Butter Brownies from Self Proclaimed Foodie