Are you ready for Father’s Day?! Plan your barbecue with these 15 easy and delicious recipes that will make your menu plan fuss-free!
If you’re looking for some mealtime inspiration for Father’s Day, relax because I’ve got you covered! Almost every year, we plan a big spread of yummy grilled foods with plenty of sides and desserts for Father’s Day. This year, I asked some of my blogging friends to help me create a menu that Dad is sure to love!
Salads & Sides
- Bacon Potato Salad from Cooking with Curls
- Broccoli Salad from The Gingered Whisk
- Chipotle Roasted Corn Pasta Salad from White Lights on Wednesday
- Balsamic Grilled Asparagus from The Life Jolie
- Southern Style Mustard Potato Salad from It’s Yummi
- Grilled Chicken Wings from Kleinworth & Co.
- Giant Fair-Style Turkey Legs from Around My Family Table
- SoCo Burgers from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Fresh Squeezed Homemade Lemonade from House of Nash Eats
- Pineapple Vodka Limeade from Home Cooking Memories
- Triple Chocolate Jack Daniel’s Cupcakes from Bread Booze Bacon
- Oreo No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits from Plated Cravings
- Brown Butter Brownies from Self Proclaimed Foodie
Other Posts You May Enjoy: