Bridal Shower Menu Plan. Plan your meal with these 12 easy and delicious recipes that will make your menu plan fuss-free!
Easy Bridal Shower Menu Plan
‘Tis the season of bridal showers and wedding!! Spring is in the air – so that means wedding season! I don’t think that’s really a season … but you know what I mean!
It’s the time of year where if we’re not getting married, we’re being invited to weddings. I’ve partnered with some of my blogger friends to bring you this easy Bridal Shower Menu Plan. We’ve got you covered on appetizers, sides & salads, main dishes, beverages, and desserts!
- Million Dollar Dip – Bacon Cheddar Ranch Crack Dip from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Mini Cheeseballs from Liz on Call
Salads & Sides
- Waldorf Salad from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Brown Rice & Apple Salad from Bread Booze Bacon
- Cheesy Potato Casserole from The Gingered Whisk
- Orzo with Black Olives and Asparagus from Home Cooking Memories
- Knock Off Buca di Beppo Penne San Remo from White Lights on Wednesday
- Salmon Patties from Self Proclaimed Foodie
- Raspberry Mango Ice Tea from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Sparkling Berry Champagne Cocktail from Plated Cravings
- Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls from Kleinworth & Co.
- White Chocolate Champagne Cupcakes from Cooking with Curls