When you need an easy and quick meal idea that’s sure to please – this recipe is the answer! Whether you eat it for breakfast or breakfast for dinner – your family is sure to love these Banana Split Pancakes! Add a couple of slices of bacon or sausage and you’re good to go!
For the pancakes
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Whipped cream, sliced strawberries, peanuts, chocolate syrup, maraschino cherries, maple syrup
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
- Stir all of the pancake ingredients until well blended. Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.
- Top each serving with chocolate syrup, strawberries, peanuts, whipped cream and a maraschino cherry! Top with maple syrup if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 363mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g