You will love this easy, No-Bake Banana Split Dessert, inspired by one of the nation’s most recognized celebrities. Taste it for yourself!
No-Bake Banana Split Dessert
My mind has been on banana splits a lot lately. Maybe it has something to do with warmer weather? I love Paula Deen’s Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding. One time while eating it, I envisioned all the possibilities in that dessert, I’ve made a chocolate mint version and now, this banana split version. I have a few more ideas pondered as well. 😉
Not the prettiest piece of dessert, but it was oh, so good! It was kind of an after-thought, but I think adding a few drizzles of chocolate syrup on top of the pudding or nut layer, would be fantastic, too!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 (12 oz) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (5.9 oz.) chocolate pudding mix
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry or strawberry pie filling
- 1 small can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, optional
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies
- Line the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with one bag of cookies. Top with bananas. Top with pie filling. Top with crushed pineapple. Top with nuts.
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the condensed milk and cream cheese until smooth. Gently fold the Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese to the pudding mixture and stir until well combined. Pour the cream cheese/pudding mixture in the pan being sure to cover evenly. Top with remaining bag of cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 753Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 578mgFiber: 3gSugar: 63gProtein: 10g
Originally published on June 19, 2012. Updated on April 21, 2021.