Your new favorite no-bake treat is here – No-Bake Banana Split Lasagna Lush! Save room for dessert!
Y’all are going to love today’s post!! ??
I’ve had this recipe idea for awhile and back when my friend, Angie, said she was doing a #SummerDessertWeek, I knew this had to be one of the recipes I shared! This No-Bake Banana Split Lasagna Lush has everything you love in a banana split, layered in an awesome portable dessert casserole!
This No-Bake Banana Split Lasagna Lush has layers and layers of yumminess! It all starts off with a graham cracker crust. Add plenty of fresh, ripe bananas and chopped strawberries. Spread on a luscious and creamy pineapple cheesecake layer. Top it all off with hot fudge sauce, chopped peanuts, plenty of colorful sprinkles, dollops of whipped topping, and maraschino cherries!
It’s the perfect addition to a church potluck or summer barbecue! It’s a cinch to make ahead – making it perfect for entertaining!
If you want more banana flavor, feel free to substitute banana cream instant pudding for the vanilla. My kiddos prefer it with the banana cream pudding, but Brian and I prefer vanilla.
I also want to mention that we have a big giveaway going on for #SummerDessertWeek so be sure to scroll all the way down through to the bottom of the post and enter for a chance to win one of six great prizes!
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
No Bake Treats:
- No-Bake Banana Split Lasagna Lush from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Blueberry Lemon Ice Box Cake from The Whimsy One
- Classic Sweet Cherry Pie from Big Bear’s Wife
- Cherry Lime Puff Pastry Tarts from Daily Dish Recipes
- Cherry Vanilla Tart from The Domestic Kitchen
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pinwheels from Jen Around the World
- 18 whole graham crackers
- 12 tbsp. butter, melted
- 3-4 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 pkg (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 jar (11.75 oz.) hot fudge sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed (for garnish)
- 16-20 maraschino cherries (for garnish)
- Crush the graham cracker crumbs in a food processor until the mixture resembles fine crumbs. Pour the butter over the crumbs and process a few seconds until well combined. Pat the crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-in. baking dish.
- Place the banana slices and chopped strawberries over the top of the graham cracker crust. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and pudding mix until well combined. Fold in the pineapple and whipped topping until well combined. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the bananas and strawberries.
- Remove the lid and microwave the hot fudge until it is easy to pour. Pour the hot fudge over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Evenly top with peanuts and multi-colored sprinkles.
- Cover (a dome-type cover works best here) and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, garnish with whipped topping and maraschino cherries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 477Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 338mgFiber: 3gSugar: 38gProtein: 5g
Welcome to the first #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. We’re so glad that you’ve joined us for this week long event of desserts and giveaways. You’re going to love what we have in store for you.
There are 25 amazing bloggers participating in this year’s event! Throughout the week we’ll be share tons of fantastic summer dessert recipes with you. With over 70 recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to find a new summer favorite! Plus, don’t forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors! Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #2 — Rainier Fruit is giving one winner a Pie dish, Cherry Pitter, Serving Spatula, Pinch Bowls, Pie Carrier! Everything you need to make the perfect cherry or blueberry pie!
Prize #3– OXO is giving one winner an 8 Piece Glass Bake, Serve & Store Set. OXO Glass Bakeware is made of thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass, which means it can go from freezer to oven without the need to thaw. The OXO 8 Piece Glass Bake, Serve & Store Set is the perfect partner for all of your baking adventures. The Set includes a Glass 3 Qt Baking Dish, Glass 2 Qt Baking Dish, Glass Loaf Pan, Glass Pie Plate, 1 Cup Round SNAP Container, and 2 Cup Round SNAP Container.
Prize #4 — Adam’s Extract is giving one winner a Pyrex with baking utensils and 4oz Adams Best, 1.5 oz Pure Lemon, Almond, Peppermint, and Vanilla.
Prize #5 — General Mills Cereal is giving one winner 4 boxes of cereal, 2 Big G Cereal character bowls, 2 Big G Cereal character, 2 “Good Morning” spoons, 2 Cheerios tumblers with straws 1 long-sleeve Cereal Character hooded t-shirt, 1 short-sleeve Cereal Character t-shirt.
Prize #6 — Land O’Lakes is giving one winner a branded insulated tote with a stainless steel water bottle, two mugs with cocoa mix, a dish towel, and coasters.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Rainier Fruit, OXO, Adam’s Extract, Land O’Lakes and General Mills Cereal! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
Other Posts You May Enjoy: