The classic 7 Layer Bean Dip - just like you remember it! It's great for fiestas, potlucks, game day entertaining - or anytime you need a delicious and easy idea that is a real crowd-pleaser! #FlavorYourFiesta
It's no secret that I have an affinity for Mexican food and entertaining guests! It's even better when I can combine the two. If I were completely honest with you, I think I get more excited for Cinco de Mayo than I do Christmas ... I mean, Cinco de Mayo has great Mexican food, a party-like atmosphere, warm weather and did I mention great Mexican food?!
We're int he process of a backyard makeover and I am excited that it will be done before Cinco de Mayo because we will be making great use of the new space! :) I just need to find some stringed lights to go over the patio are and I think I'm all set!
Of course, with Cinco de Mayo just around the corner, you know I'll be dishing up some fiesta fun! I'm planning on going all out this year with fun games, music, piñatas, and delicious food! I love including this 7 Layer Bean Dip because it's always a hit with guests! I also love picking up a few boxes of my favorite José Olé® snacks to make the food table complete!
José Olé® makes entertaining real easy – Just pop the snacks into the oven or microwave for an easy peasy snack or party idea! I also love that José Olé® is protein-packed with authentic Mexican flavor and the snacks are made with real ingredients – real meat and cheese and crunchy tortillas! Whether it's a Fiesta-themed family dinner night or a fun fiesta with friends, José Olé® is the perfect way to satisfy appetites and celebrate any fun, festive occasion.
Not only are José Olé® snacks great for feeding the crowd, but they're great to keep on hand for "feeding the beast" - if you have teenage boys, you know what I mean!
Before you head to the store to stock up on José Olé® snacks, be sure to grab your coupon to save $1 off any ONE (1) José Olé® Taquitos or Snacks 16oz. or larger. (Note: Offer valid to the first 25,000 printers)
My Top 5 Favorite Ways To Say Olé:
- Fiesta-themed party favors and decorations
- Delicious Mexican-style food, including my 7 Layer Bean Dip and José Olé® snacks
- Fun games and a piñata
- A funky Latin beat to keep the party pumping
- Enjoying time with family and friends
For the latest news and special offers, be sure to follow José Olé® on:
7 Layer Bean Dipby
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 12-16 servings
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chiles
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, diced
1. In medium bowl, mix refried beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread mixture on large platter.
2. In another medium bowl, mix cream cheese and green chiles. Carefully spread over bean mixture.
3. Top with salsa, guacamole, cheese, olives and tomato. Refrigerate until serving time.
4. Serve with tortilla chips.
Don't forget to pin it!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of José Olé®. The opinions and text are all mine.