- 1 TBS instant yeast
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat bread flour
- 1 cup white bread flour
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 390 degrees.
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in the warm water. Sit for 10 min.
- Stir in the flour, salt and oil. Mix until smooth... I used my hand and just knead in the bowl, but a stand mixer would do this well! Sit 5 min.
- Roll out, top with your favorite toppings and cheese then bake 15-20 min, or until the top is slightly browned.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 765Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 724mgFiber: 6gSugar: 3gProtein: 23g
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
I hope you enjoy!