Whole Wheat Pizza Crust... the perfect recipe
The best part of this crust is that it's SO fast. Even though it uses yeast, it doesn't take the time of normal yeast recipes.
- 1 TBS instant yeast
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat bread flour
- 1 cup white bread flour
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 390 degrees.
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in the warm water. Sit for 10 min.
- Stir in the flour, salt and oil. Mix until smooth... I used my hand and just knead in the bowl, but a stand mixer would do this well! Sit 5 min.
- Roll out, top with your favorite toppings and cheese then bake 15-20 min, or until the top is slightly browned.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 765kcal Calories from fat 151|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 17g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
I hope you enjoy!