One Pot Creamy Bacon Spinach Pasta is a quick, easy, and flavorful weeknight meal. With just a few ingredients, dinner will be on the table in a jiffy!
One Pot Creamy Bacon Spinach Pasta
Growing up, we ate **soooo many** of those boxed meals with the little glove guy on the front. While I love the concept of putting everything into one skillet to cook, I didn’t love the product. I still don’t love the product. I literally had my fill as a kid. So much so, my kids don’t even know what those box meals are because I refuse to bring them into my house.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m totally not against convenience food – and if I’m completely honest, I’ve fed my kiddos plenty of processed things. It’s just that I feel like I ate those meals so much growing up that I just can’t stomach eating it EVER. AGAIN.
Do you have any meals or foods like that? Something you’ve eaten sooo much of that you’ve sworn you will never eat it again?
Since I love the concept of a one-pan meal so much, I do rely on homemade versions quite often. This One Pot Creamy Bacon Spinach Pasta is the perfect example.
How do you make One Pot Creamy Bacon Spinach Pasta?
Start by cooking the bacon until it’s nice and crispy. Set it aside. Add milk, broth, and seasoning to the pan; bring it to a boil. Add your pasta, stirring constantly for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender. Add the Parmesan and spinach, cooking until the spinach is wilted and the cheese has melted.
What shape of pasta should I use to make One Pot Creamy Bacon Spinach Pasta?
Any shape you like! I would suggest using one that holds the sauce in some sort of nook or cranny. Our faves are elbow macaroni, penne, fusilli, farfalle, conchiglie, or a similar shape!
Some of the things I think that makes a recipe great is:
- how easy is it to make
- is it a hit with my family
- is it adaptable
Luckily, this One Pot Creamy Bacon Spinach Pasta is easy, delicious AND adaptable!
Can I add chicken/shrimp to One Pot Creamy Bacon Spinach Pasta?
You sure can! After you cook the bacon, drain off most of the grease and cook the chicken or shrimp in the remaining bacon grease. Once it’s cooked through, remove it from the pan and set it aside. Add it back in at the end right before serving.
Remember how I said I love adaptable recipe? Here’s a tip – If you like more veggies, you can also add tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, and/or garlic! MmmmmMmmmm!
How do I make One Pot Creamy Bacon Spinach Pasta **EXTRA** creamy?
Although this One Pot Cream Bacon Spinach Pasta is plenty creamy, sometimes, you might want it a little extra creamy! It couldn’t be easier …. simply add in 4 Tbsp. of cream cheese cut into small chunks when you add the broth and milk. Bam! Creamier One Pot Creamy Bacon Spinach Pasta.
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Skillet
- One Pot Goulash
- Chili – Like Wendy’s
- Southern Bacon-Fried Cabbage
- Creamy Stovetop Mac & Cheese
- Dragon Noodles
- Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- One Pan Chicken & Orange Chile Noodles
Connect with Love Bakes Good Cakes!
If you would love a peek behind-the-scenes … check out my Instagram.
Don’t miss a single recipe!
Follow us on social media:
- 8 slices bacon, diced
- 16 oz. pasta
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 3-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups roughly chopped fresh spinach
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the diced bacon until crispy. Transfer the bacon to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the milk, broth, and cajun seasoning to the skillet. Bring to a boil and add in the noodles. Stir constantly for 10 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
- Add in the parmesan and spinach, stirring until the spinach is wilted and the cheese is melted.
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 10 Piece Cookware Set (SA10H)
- Now Designs Basketweave Kitchen Towel, Set of Six, Red
- Calphalon 5-Piece Nylon Kitchen Cooking Utensil Set
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.