This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This Peach & Raspberry Chicken Salad is a simple Summer salad with a lot of flavor! The homemade Peach Vinaigrette sends it over the top! You can keep the kitchen cool with this quick and easy meal idea! #summersalads #coolsummer #peaches #raspberries #chicken
Summer is winding down …. it is such a bummer. Kids across the country are starting to go back to school. Soon enough, bloggyland will be in a pumpkin explosion … believe me, you can count on that.
Don’t get me wrong, I love pumpkin everything and Fall is fun – I’m just not ready for Summer to end just yet. Living in Phoenix, we get to experience Summer-like weather a bit longer than most – and that makes me happy! It’s also one of the many reasons I love living here! 🙂
I couldn’t let Summer pass without sharing one of my favorite Summer salads. If you know me, then you know I love peaches. They are by far, my favorite fruit! Although mostly we just enjoy eating them as they are, I love to make a few salads and cobblers during peach season too!
This Peach and Raspberry Chicken Salad combines some of my very favorite things – and I feel good feeding this to my family. It’s healthy and light enough for a Summer dinner. Enjoy!
For the salad
- Assorted salad greens
- 2 large peaches, pitted and sliced
- 4 small grilled chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
For the peach vinaigrette
- 1 large peach, pitted and cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Divide the salad ingredients between four plates.
For the peach vinaigrette:
- In a blender, place all of the peach vinaigrette ingredients except the vegetable oil. Cover and process until well blended. With the blender running, gradually add the oil in a steady stream until emulsified and creamy.
- Serve with the Peach & Raspberry Chicken Salad.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 402Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 156mgFiber: 5gSugar: 21gProtein: 17g
So delicious and easy!!
Other Posts You May Enjoy: