This Peach & Raspberry Chicken Salad is a simple Summer salad with a lot of flavor! The homemade Peach Vinaigrette sends it over the top! You can keep the kitchen cool with this quick and easy meal idea!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Peach & Raspberry Chicken Salad with Peach Vinaigrette
Summer is winding down …. it is such a bummer. Kids across the country are starting to go back to school. Soon enough, bloggyland will be in a pumpkin explosion … believe me, you can count on that.
Don’t get me wrong, I love pumpkin everything and Fall is fun – I’m just not ready for Summer to end just yet. Living in Phoenix, we get to experience Summer-like weather a bit longer than most – and that makes me happy! It’s also one of the many reasons I love living here! 🙂
I couldn’t let Summer pass without sharing one of my favorite Summer salads. If you know me, then you know I love peaches. They are by far, my favorite fruit! Although mostly we just enjoy eating them as they are, I love to make a few salads and cobblers during peach season too!
This Peach and Raspberry Chicken Salad combines some of my very favorite things – and I feel good feeding this to my family. It’s healthy and light enough for a Summer dinner. Enjoy!
So delicious and easy!!
Other recipes you may enjoy
For the salad
- Assorted salad greens
- 2 large peaches, pitted and sliced
- 4 small grilled chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
For the peach vinaigrette
- 1 large peach, pitted and cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Divide the salad ingredients between four plates.
For the peach vinaigrette:
- In a blender, place all of the peach vinaigrette ingredients except the vegetable oil. Cover and process until well blended. With the blender running, gradually add the oil in a steady stream until emulsified and creamy.
- Serve with the Peach & Raspberry Chicken Salad.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 402Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 156mgFiber: 5gSugar: 21gProtein: 17g