Some of y’all may remember this Impossibly Easy Coconut Pie from years ago. Unlike many pies, you don’t bake this in a pie shell – instead, the pie magically makes it’s own crust. How cool is that? Awesome, right – because we have no pie crust to screw up! 🙂
I don’t have to remind y’all of my love of Bisquick, do I?! I didn’t think so! 🙂 I remember when these impossibly easy pies were all the rage …. In my mind, they still are all the rage! I love them! I big fuzzy heart love them. Were you ever a fan of the impossibly easy pies? What was your favorite?
This Impossibly Easy Coconut Pie especially reminds me of an old-fashioned custard pie. I love how simple these are to make … and well, since Fall is here in some areas – or will be here soon for others, it’s time to start baking! You probably have all of the ingredients on hand to make this dessert right now. It’s super economical and tastes great! 🙂
The only change I made to this recipe was to add the ground nutmeg to the top – because that’s just always the way I’ve had it and I kinda like how it looks. If you prefer to leave the nutmeg off, feel free to do so!
- 1 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Grated nutmeg
- Grease a pie plate or spray it with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Put all ingredients (except the nutmeg) together in a blender. Blend on LOW speed until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
**Side note: You can also just mix this by hand until well blended if you prefer!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 168mgFiber: 2gSugar: 23gProtein: 6g
If you would like to see another Bisquick recipe, be sure to check out this
If you would like to see another coconut recipe, be sure to check out this
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved