This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This Coconut and Almond Fudge is a quick, easy and delicious fudge recipe perfect for gift giving or a special treat anytime! Almost fail-proof!
This week has been stressful. Too much to do and never enough time … you know how it goes! I feel like I haven’t had much time to relax or enjoy anything. I’ve been pulling late-nighter’s in some way, hoping that I could “catch up” with everything I need to do. I am coming to the conclusion that there are just some things I will have to accept … the fact that I can’t do everything being number one.
As someone who is very much an “A” type personality, accepting what I see as less than perfection or my best is never ok. It’s been a real struggle lately since I feel like I am failing.
To help me de-stress, I wanted to make a treat. I have been craving something with chocolate and coconut. After raiding my pantry, I figured I had the stuff to make fudge and hey, it was easy. Not to mention, my bloggy peeps (that’s YOU, my readers!) really love fudge recipes this time of year! 🙂 I hope you enjoy this as much as my family did!
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box (3.9 oz.) chocolate flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp. coconut extract
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup lightly toasted almonds, chopped
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips, butter and sweetened condensed milk in a large saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Add the pudding mix and continue to stir for an additional 1-2 minutes, thoroughly mixing the ingredients. Add the marshmallow creme and coconut extract. Stir until combined. Remove from the heat and immediately pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Top with toasted almond pieces and shredded coconut. Gently push over the top of the fudge to make sure the topping ingredients have adhered to the fudge. Refrigerate a few hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares to serve.
NOTE: This fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated. Store in a loosely covered container and use within a few days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 55mgFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g
Just a side note – if you can find the “Mounds” or “Almond Joy” flavored instant pudding mix – feel free to substitute one of those flavors for the chocolate instant pudding mix. It’ll amp up the flavor just a bit more! It’s so good, y’all! 🙂
Other Posts You May Enjoy: