Compensation was provided by DOVE ® Dark Chocolate via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Dove or Momtrends.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are perfect in lunchboxes or for an after school snack! #DoveTastemaker #chocolate #peanutbutter #bars
Are kiddos in your area back to school? My kiddos have been back in the books for almost a week now. Although we homeschool, my children still enjoy after school snacks! One of our favorites is this Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars recipe – and it couldn’t be easier!
With just a few ingredients and an easy NO BAKE recipe, you can have these tasty treats waiting for your favorite little ones when they get home from school!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (this is about 24-28 whole crackers)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag (9.50 oz.) DOVE Dark Chocolate Silky Smooth Promises
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and peanut butter until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into an ungreased 9x13-inch baking dish, evenly spreading it out and smoothing the top.
- Unwrap all of the DOVE chocolates. Place the chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl and discard the wrappers. Microwave the chocolate on high for 20 seconds, then in 10 second increments, stirring between each time, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate evenly over the peanut butter mixture.
- Refrigerate the bars for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 37mgFiber: 2gSugar: 14gProtein: 4g
Just a note about these bars … they will be soft.
Other Posts You May Enjoy: