This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe is quick, easy, and so indulgent! It’s perfect for busy weekdays and last-minute events.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Everyone loves peanut butter. Everyone loves pie. So it just makes sense that everyone would love peanut butter pie! This creamy, heavenly, No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie may just become your new favorite dessert – all it will take is one bite! 😍
Seriously, y’all, I almost feel irresponsible sharing this peanut butter pie recipe with the world. It’s that good. I’m sure I say that about a lot of desserts, though. I’m a dessert-eating kind of girl … but I truly mean it this time. The crunchy-soft texture of this no-bake pie is incredible, and the chocolatey-peanut taste? Out of this world.
Best of all, it’s fitting as a dessert for any meal at any time of the year. If you want something light during the summer? Peanut butter pie. If you want something filling in the winter? Peanut butter pie. Yes, it’s somehow both filling AND light. Trust me on this. This no-bake pie recipe is never too much or too little.
Oh, yes – that reminds me. No-bake. You heard that correctly: this peanut butter pie is NO-BAKE. No oven required! You mix together your ingredients and put it in the fridge (or freezer) to chill and solidify for a few hours. That makes it a perfect recipe for when you need oven space – such as during the holidays or a big family get-together. Wonderful!
Here’s the recipe for you…
Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
** Ingredients are at a glance. Be sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full amounts and printable recipe. **
For the crust:
- Oreo chocolate cookies with filling
- unsalted butter
For the filling:
- creamy peanut butter
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- whipped topping
- Chocolate peanut butter candy, optional
How to make Peanut Butter Pie
Time needed: 4 hours and 15 minutes.
Peanut Butter Pie
- In food processor, crush cookies into crumbs, add to medium bowl.
- Add butter to the cookie crumbs and stir together until well combined.
- Press the cookie crumb mixture into the pie plate, gently pushing the edges up the sides of the pie plate.
- Place the crust in the freezer at least 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Fold in whipping topping until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the crust and spread evenly.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- Before serving, garnish with additional whipping topping, If desired, drizzle melted peanut butter chips and chocolate syrup over the top. Garnish with chocolate peanut butter candy.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Peanut Butter Pie: FAQs
If any questions popped up while you were reading this post, here’s some additional info about this recipe that you’ll want to keep in mind!
You mean you have LEFTOVERS? Oh my goodness! (Just kidding!!) It should last about 5 days.
I’d say about 3 months!
If you want! I’ve seen this exact pie made with graham cracker crust or any other pre-made store bought crust. I just think it’s tastiest with chocolate cookie crust…yum!!
Anything you think might taste good, to be honest!! Add graham cracker crumbs, ice cream syrup – get creative and this pie will reward your mouth with the best flavors you could ever imagine!
If you freeze it for about an hour it should be OK! Remember to let it soften when you take it out.
Be sure to fold in the whipped topping! Do not just stir it in – fold it in! If you fold it in, your pie should be fine.
How did you like this easy no-bake pie?
Peanut butter plus pie – it’s a match made in heaven, right? Comment down below with your thoughts on the flavor and prep for this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie. Did you make any additions? Leave anything out? Was something confusing for you? Let me know, and I’d be happy to help!!
Check out more pie recipes on Love Bakes Good Cakes!
Pies are good at any time of year, which is why I have pie recipes for any occasion here on my blog! Once you’re done with this easy no-bake pie, I bet you’ll want to pull up a few more dishes to make, like:
Connect with Love Bakes Good Cakes!
If you would love a peek behind-the-scenes … check out my Instagram.
Don’t miss a single recipe!
Follow us on social media:
- 26 Oreo chocolate cookies with filling
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- Additional whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy, optional
- Peanut Butter Chips, melted for drizzle, optional
- Chocolate Syrup, for drizzle, optional
- In a food processor, crush cookies into crumbs, add to a medium bowl.
- Add the butter to the cookie crumbs and stir together until well combined.
- Press the cookie crumb mixture into a pie plate, gently pushing the edges up the sides.
- Place in freezer at least 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Fold in whipping topping until smooth.
- Pour filling into crust and spread evenly.
- Chill for at least 2-3 hours or overnight before serving
- Just before serving, garnish with additional whipping topping, a drizzle of melted peanut butter chips, chocolate syrup, and chocolate peanut butter candy, if desired.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
You can skip making your own crust and use a pre-made crust instead!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 474Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 292mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 3gSugar: 31gProtein: 8g
Please note that the nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels.