Get ready to impress your guests with these addictive Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Rolls! Easy to make, cheesy, and packed with flavor.
Table of contents
I’ll be honest with y’all … there are so many meals where I plan on having some kind of bread or rolls on the side, and I completely forget to make it. It happens too often, unfortunately! Or, I realize that I just don’t feel like making something that requires me to drag out all kinds of stuff and makes me make a big mess. Do you feel me?
This recipe came about using a few things I already had on hand. The kids loved them so much that now they make a regular appearance at mealtime!
These pull-apart rolls start with cut-up refrigerated canned biscuits before being combined with melted butter, a packet of Ranch dressing mix, shredded Cheddar cheese, and cooked bacon!
This recipe is perfect for game day, movie nights, or any casual get-together with friends and family. It’s also easy to customize by adding different ingredients or flavors to the filling.
These rolls are perfect for dipping in additional ranch dressing or your favorite sauce, and they pair well with a variety of beverages, from beer to soda to lemonade. The flavors of the cheddar cheese, bacon, and ranch dressing blend together perfectly, creating a savory and satisfying snack that’s sure to be a hit with everyone who tries it.
Sounds easy enough, right? Let’s see how to make them …
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Rolls: Ingredients & Equipment
To make these easy pull-apart rolls, you will need …
- refrigerated biscuits – any kind you like, or you can even use homemade biscuits. This is what is going to make our “rolls.”
- cooked bacon, Cheddar cheese, melted butter, and dry Ranch dressing mix – the flavoring and yummy goodness that is going to take those rolls to the next level!
- knife and cutting board – for cutting your biscuits.
- large mixing bowl and rubber/silicone spatula or wooden spoon – to mix your ingredients.
- muffin tin – to bake your rolls.
How to make Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Rolls
Preheat oven and prepare baking pan. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
Make the biscuit mixture. Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Divide the biscuit mixture between each muffin cup.
Bake and serve. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown. Serve immediately.
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Dinner Rolls: FAQs
This recipe should make about 12 rolls.
Absolutely. You’ll still need about the same amount.
They are best stored air-tight for 2-3 days. You can also refrigerate them for up to 5 days.
Yes! Wrap them individually in plastic wrap and then place them in a zip-top bag for up to three months. To reheat the rolls, remove the plastic wrap and microwave until hot or reheat in an oven until heated through.
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 2 tubes ( 7.5 oz. each) refrigerated biscuits
- 3-4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon dry Ranch dressing mix
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a 12-cavity muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the biscuit mixture between each muffin cup.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Rolls can also be made using different types of cheese or meat, such as pepperoni or ham, to create unique variations of the dish. Vegetarian options can be made by replacing the bacon with vegetables like spinach or mushrooms, and vegan versions can be made by using dairy-free cheese and ranch dressing.
- This dish is also a great option for meal prepping, as the rolls can be made in advance and stored in the fridge or freezer until ready to be reheated and served.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 111Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 269mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g
Please note that the nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels.
Originally published on August 23, 2016. Updated on April 18, 2023.