This Cactus Cooler has orange juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice and Grenadine. It’s perfect for warmer weather (which we’re experiencing in Phoenix!). It would be great with your Mexican or Southwest themed meals …. and since there is no alcohol, kiddos would love it too!
I’m going through one of those phases were I want something different to drink. The problem is, I’m not really sure what I want. Nothing really sounds good …. do you ever have days like that?
I came up with this concoction using some stuff I had on hand. I was tempted to call this by another name, but I think I’ll save that name for another drink – so stay tuned for that one! 🙂
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Grenadine, to taste
- Citrus wedges, for garnish (if desired)
- Combine the orange juice, pineapple juice, and lemon juice in a blender until frothy and well combined.
- Fill glasses with ice. Drizzle a little grenadine into each glass.
- Top with the orange juice mixture. Garnish with citrus wedges, if desired.
- If you prefer, you can combine the orange juice, pineapple juice, and lemon juice in a pitcher instead of using a blender. Your drink will not be frothy using the pitcher.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 112Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 1g
Originally published on March 1, 2014. Updated on April 26, 2021.