This Cactus Cooler has orange juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice and Grenadine. It’s perfect for warmer weather (which we’re experiencing in Phoenix!). It would be great with your Mexican or Southwest themed meals …. and since there is no alcohol, kiddos would love it too!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
I’m going through one of those phases were I want something different to drink. The problem is, I’m not really sure what I want. Nothing really sounds good …. do you ever have days like that?
I came up with this concoction using some stuff I had on hand. I was tempted to call this by another name, but I think I’ll save that name for another drink – so stay tuned for that one! 🙂
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Grenadine, to taste
- Citrus wedges, for garnish (if desired)
- In a pitcher combine the orange juice, pineapple juice and lemon juice.
- Fill glasses with ice. Drizzle a little grenadine into each glass.
- Top with the orange juice mixture. Garnish with citrus wedges, if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 112Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 1g
Originally published on March 1, 2014. Updated on April 26, 2021.