This post and recipe were created for #EasterSweetsWeek. I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always, opinions are 100% mine.
You’ll hear plenty of “oohs” and “aahs” when you serve this Broken Glass Jello. It’s a fun and colorful treat for kids … and kids at heart!
I have wanted to share this Broken Glass Jello recipe with you guys for sooo long! It seems like every time I had this on my calendar to share, something would happen and I would never get around to making it. I’m so glad that today is the day!!
This is such a fun recipe to take to potlucks – and it’s especially fun as an addition to the Easter dessert table. Kids love it – and those of us who are kids at heart love it too! Even though it looks complicated, I assure you this Broken Glass Jello is super simple to put together. You will need to account for the time needed for the Jello to set up, but really, that is the hardest part!
If you saw yesterday’s Jello Divinity post, then you know that I’m excited to be a part of this year’s #EasterSweetWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. We’re so glad that you’ve joined us for this week-long event of Springtime and Easter dessert recipes! We’re sharing tons of treats this week plus a few fantastic giveaways! You’re going to love what we have in store for you.
Items you’ll need for this recipe:
Other recipes you may enjoy:
Don’t forget to pin it!
- 4 boxes (3 oz. each) Jello gelatin, different colors
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 envelopes (.25 oz. each) unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- Using 1 cup of boiling water per box of Jello, dissolve each flavor separately, whisking until completely dissolved. Pour each flavor into individual containers and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once the Jello is set, cut each flavor into small cubes and place together in a glass 9×13 pan. Carefully mix the Jello cubes.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve both envelopes of unflavored gelatin in 2 cups hot water. Let cool slightly and stir in the sweetened condensed milk. Cool to touch and pour the cooled milk mixture over the Jello cubes and chill overnight.
- To serve, cut into squares.
This is a fun recipe for any holiday! For the 4th of July, use red and blue Jello. For Christmas, use red and green Jello.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 52mgFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 14g
Check out the amazing #EasterSweetsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- Carrot Cake No Churn Ice Cream from For the Love of Food
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rabbits from Big Bears Wife
No Bake Treats:
- Broken Glass Jello from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Coconut Cream Pie Dip from Mildly Meandering
- Swedish Apple Cake with Vanilla Creme Sauce from The Domestic Kitchen
We have 28 fantastic bloggers participating in this year’s Easter dessert event! Throughout the week we’ll be share tons of great Springtime and Easter themed dessert recipes with you. With over 75 sweet dessert recipes being shared this week, we just know that you’re going to want to save some of these recipes to make again and again! We even hope that some of these recipes end up in your Easter recipe keepsake collection! Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1) Instant Pot (8 Qt) to one lucky winner!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving one (1) winner 5 different extracts including a bottle of Pure vanilla and a color pack.
Prize #3 — Rainier Fruit is giving one (1) winner a box of Apples and some wonderful Apple-themed goodies from Sur La Table
Prize #4 — Anolon is giving one (1) winner an Anolon® Vesta™ 9-Inch Square Baker in Cobalt Blue
Prize #5 — Microplane is giving one (1) winner a Twist & Zest, grip & strip and a classic zester/grater
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from March 26th – April 1st at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #EasterSweetsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Rainier Fruit, Anolon, and Microplane! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #EasterSweetsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.