You’ll hear plenty of “oohs” and “aahs” when you serve this Broken Glass Jello. It’s a fun and colorful treat for kids … and kids at heart!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This post and recipe were created for #EasterSweetsWeek. I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always, opinions are 100% mine.
Broken Glass Jello
I have wanted to share this Broken Glass Jello recipe with you guys for sooo long! It seems like every time I had this on my calendar to share, something would happen and I would never get around to making it. I’m so glad that today is the day!!
This is such a fun recipe to take to potlucks – and it’s especially fun as an addition to the Easter dessert table. Kids love it – and those of us who are kids at heart love it too! Even though it looks complicated, I assure you this Broken Glass Jello is super simple to put together. You will need to account for the time needed for the Jello to set up, but really, that is the hardest part!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 4 boxes (3 oz. each) Jello gelatin, different colors
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 envelopes (.25 oz. each) unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- Using 1 cup of boiling water per box of Jello, dissolve each flavor separately, whisking until completely dissolved. Pour each flavor into individual containers and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once the Jello is set, cut each flavor into small cubes and place them together in a glass 9×13 pan. Carefully mix the Jello cubes.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve both envelopes of unflavored gelatin in 2 cups of hot water. Let cool slightly and stir in the sweetened condensed milk. Cool to touch and pour the cooled milk mixture over the Jello cubes and chill overnight.
- To serve, cut into squares.
This is a fun recipe for any holiday! For the 4th of July, use red and blue Jello. For Christmas, use red and green Jello.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 52mgFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 14g