7 Layer Burritos – an easy, fuss-free meatless meal option!
I love meals that come together quickly. Even better, I like meals that don’t require too much effort when I really don’t want to be in the kitchen. Because, yeah. We all have those days. Just keeping it real.
I have about a million things going on at any given moment, and lately, there have been a few days I didn’t start dinner until late. Like, super late. Heck, there have even been days lately, where I have totally forgotten to even get anything out for dinner. It happens. Which is why these burritos are meatless. Truth.
With the warmer weather coming, these 7 Layer Burritos are a great way to beat the heat since it keeps your kitchen cool! They’re easy to customize too ….. my five-year-old hates raw tomatoes, so he gets a 6 Layer Burrito! 😉 Easy.
This is a great way to use any leftover Cilantro Lime Rice! With leftover rice, this dinner can be on the table in no time!
- 6 large flour tortillas, warmed
- 3 cups refried beans, warmed
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup guacamole
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups lettuce, chopped
- 3 cups prepared Cilantro Lime Rice
- Spread ½-cup of refried beans on each tortilla. Divide the Cheddar cheese evenly between the burritos. Top each burrito with about 2 tbsp. of sour cream AND the guacamole. Divide the tomatoes evenly between the burritos. Top each burrito with about ½-cup lettuce AND Cilantro Lime Rice. Roll up each burrito.
- If desired, cut each burrito in half to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 821Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 1095mgFiber: 7gSugar: 5gProtein: 25g
Other Posts You May Enjoy: