The Eggland’s Best information, coupons, gift card, and additional gift pack have been provided by Eggland’s Best.
Your weekend brunch just got a whole lot tastier with this Brunch Pizza! See why it’s a family favorite!
If you have followed Love Bakes Good Cakes for any length of time, then you know I am the polar opposite of my family when it comes to breakfast food. They could eat it all day, every day …. me, not so much. To be honest, a few years ago, I had to force myself into being a breakfast person – and it wasn’t easy.
These days, I’m a big fan of smoothies and overnight oatmeal – and I absolutely love avocado toast with fresh tomatoes and an egg on top! Yum! I occasionally eat scrambled eggs with rice and veggies (another favorite!). Most days, I feel like I’ve come a long way with breakfast!
Years ago, I started the tradition of making a for real, sit down Sunday breakfast for the family. Judging by the way the family devours everything, I’m guessing they look forward to it. ? This Brunch Pizza Recipe is a favorite because it is so quick and easy – and it’s so easy to customize! One thing I never compromise on is my eggs!
Prizing: (1) Grand Prize Winner: $5,000 and a year’s supply of Eggland’s Best eggs (4) Finalist Winners: $1,000 and a year’s supply of Eggland’s Best eggs (20) Semi-finalist Winners: A year’s supply of Eggland’s Best eggs. You can visit the Eggland’s Best website to find more information and official rules about the 2017 Eggland’s Best Foodtography Contest: http://www.egglandsbest.com/foodtography
- 1 tube (12 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Cooked and crumbled sausage or bacon
- 4 Eggland's Best large eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 13x9x2-in. baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll the crescent rolls into pan. Press dough evenly on the bottom and slightly up the side of the pan, making sure to seal the seams. Sprinkle the cooked sausage or bacon over the crescent rolls.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and pepper until combined. Pour the egg mixture evenly over the crescent rolls. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- To serve, cut into squares. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 115mgSodium: 584mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 10g
Other Posts You May Enjoy: