This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
Y’all, I am trying to be better about my breakfast choices. Some of you already know that my breakfast usually consists of copious amounts of coffee and either toast, a bagel or an English muffin. Almost every.single.day. I love coffee and carbs, what can I say?! I am trying to get in the habit of having something a little better and more substantial health wise. My current breakfast love is this Banana Berry Smoothie. It’s sooo delicious!
I buy the big bags of mixed berries at my local Walmart and keep them in the freezer for this easy snack or breakfast idea. Although I haven’t completely given up my coffee and toast, these smoothies are a nice change of pace. They’re also quick and easy – which means they’re great for busy mornings!
- 1 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1 medium banana, peeled
- 1 cup milk, soy milk or almond milk
- 1/2 cup strawberry banana yogurt (or substitute your favorite flavor)
- Additional berries, for garnish (if desired)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and process on high speed until they are smooth. Garnish with additional berries if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 82mgFiber: 3gSugar: 24gProtein: 7g
Other Posts You May Enjoy: