Y’all, I am trying to be better about my breakfast choices. Some of you already know that my breakfast usually consists of copious amounts of coffee and either toast, a bagel or an English muffin. Almost every.single.day. I love coffee and carbs, what can I say?! I am trying to get in the habit of having something a little better and more substantial health wise. My current breakfast love is this Banana Berry Smoothie. It’s sooo delicious!
I buy the big bags of mixed berries at my local Walmart and keep them in the freezer for this easy snack or breakfast idea. Although I haven’t completely given up my coffee and toast, these smoothies are a nice change of pace. They’re also quick and easy – which means they’re great for busy mornings!
Banana Berry Smoothie
You'll love this Banana Berry Smoothie. It's sooo delicious!
- 1 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1 medium banana, peeled
- 1 cup milk, soy milk or almond milk
- 1/2 cup strawberry banana yogurt (or substitute your favorite flavor)
- Additional berries, for garnish (if desired)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and process on high speed until they are smooth. Garnish with additional berries if desired.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 206kcal Calories from fat 58|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Other Posts You May Enjoy: