Take your s’mores to the next level with bacon!! You’ll love the salty, sweet, chocolate combo in these Bacon S’mores!
Although we love the regular graham crackers, marshmallow, and chocolate – sometimes we like to change it up a bit! We use different candy bars or Nutella. Sometimes we use chocolate graham crackers. We love using different flavors fo marshmallows when we can find them. And we love adding whatever else that sounds good – like fruit, or in this case, bacon!!
My kids think this Bacon S’mores recipe is crazy good!! And, I have to agree with them! 🙂 The older boys have been trying to one up this recipe … but they have yet to come up with an idea to top it! I’ll keep you updated if they ever do!! LOL.
To celebrate Bacon Month, we’ve got a few giveaways going on – be sure to stop by and enter for a chance to win! We’ve got a year supply of Torani, $100 gift card for Lodge Cast Iron, and $125 PayPal cash …. that’s 3 prizes with 3 winners!! Good luck, y’all!!
by Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
- 8 graham cracker squares
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 4 large marshmallow
- 1 Hershey’s chocolate bar (1.55 oz), broken into 4 pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Lay 4 of the graham crackers on a cookie sheet. Break each piece of bacon in half and place both halves on one cracker. Place a marshmallow on top of each graham cracker. Top with chocolate pieces to cover.
3. Bake until the marshmallows are puffed and golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and top with the remaining graham crackers, pressing down slightly to make a sandwich. Serve immediately, while still warm.
Other Posts You May Enjoy: