Take your s’mores to the next level with bacon!! You’ll love the salty, sweet, chocolate combo in these Bacon S’mores!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
One of our favorite summer treats is S’mores. Maybe it’s one of yours, too?! We love sitting around the fire pit, talking and roasting marshmallows for s’mores!
Although we love the regular graham crackers, marshmallow, and chocolate with these Bacon S’mores, sometimes we like to change it up a bit! We use different candy bars or Nutella. Sometimes we use chocolate graham crackers. We love using different flavors fo marshmallows when we can find them. And we love adding whatever else that sounds good – like fruit, or in this case, bacon!!
My kids think this Bacon S’mores recipe is crazy good!! And, I have to agree with them! 🙂 The older boys have been trying to one up this recipe … but they have yet to come up with an idea to top it! I’ll keep you updated if they ever do!! LOL.
To celebrate Bacon Month, we’ve got a few giveaways going on – be sure to stop by and enter for a chance to win! We’ve got a year supply of Torani, $100 gift card for Lodge Cast Iron, and $125 PayPal cash …. that’s 3 prizes with 3 winners!! Good luck, y’all!!
Be sure to stop by and see what my friends made for #BaconMonth –
Cheesy Jalapeño Bacon Meatballs from Hey Grill, Hey
Bacon Alfredo Tortellini from Kleinworth & Co.
Bacon S’mores from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Dip from Bread Booze Bacon
Maple Bacon French Toast Rolls from It Is A Keeper
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 8 graham cracker squares
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 4 large marshmallow
- 1 Hershey's chocolate bar (1.55 oz), broken into 4 pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lay 4 of the graham crackers on a cookie sheet. Break each piece of bacon in half and place both halves on one cracker. Place a marshmallow on top of each graham cracker. Top with chocolate pieces to cover.
- Bake until the marshmallows are puffed and golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the remaining graham crackers, pressing down slightly to make a sandwich. Serve immediately, while still warm.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 323Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 329mgFiber: 2gSugar: 18gProtein: 6g