Combine two classic desserts into one with this S’Mores No-Bake Cheesecake Cups idea! Let me tell you, this is by far, one of my favorite summertime treats! I love how easy these are to make, but mostly love that they fit two of my biggest cravings with desserts. Delicious chocolate and creamy cheesecake. We have a winner with this recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
If you love the idea of chocolate and cheesecake as much as I do, then I know you’ll love these Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars!
S’Mores No Bake Cheesecake Cups
No-bake cheesecake is one of the best desserts to whip up in a hurry. I love using things like little mason jars to make them individual for parties or easy portion control. The idea of adding in some marshmallows and chocolate to a regular plain cheesecake was brilliant! A little heat on top melts the marshmallows and makes this a fun S’Mores dessert that everyone will come back for over and over again.
How to Make No-Bake Cheesecake Amazing
The key to a perfect no-bake cheesecake is the light, fluffy filling. Creaming the sugar and cream cheese is the key to success. It is almost impossible to do this by hand and get the right fluffy texture. I recommend using a hand mixer or a stand mixer for this recipe for the best results.
If you are short on time, you can even pick up a ready-made graham cracker crust and make this into a traditional pie to cut into slices. Making a homemade graham cracker crust is always preferred, but either way, it will be delicious!
Tip: If you don’t want to pop these into the oven to melt the marshmallows, you can grab a kitchen blow torch for a fast “S’mores” texture.
Variations for the S’mores Cheesecakes
The classic S’Mores flavor is graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate. While I love that combination, there are tons of other great ways to make this dessert fun and delicious.
- Mix peanut butter into the cheesecake filling
- Use Oreo cookies for the crust
- Instead of chocolate bar pieces on top, use mini peanut butter cups
More No-Bake Desserts
If you didn’t know already, I absolutely love a good no-bake dessert. They make it easy to have a great dessert in the heat of summer. Since I don’t have to worry about heating up the kitchen with the oven, I can enjoy making these on a regular basis. Some of my favorites are the Funfetti No-Bake Cheesecake, No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake, and of course, you can’t go wrong with the No-Bake Banana Split Lasagna Lush.
More S’mores recipes
S’mores are the perfect summer dessert. Although you might not find me fireside in February, I enjoy making S’mores treat all year long! If you’re anything like me, you’ll love finding new ways to enjoy that flavor. If you enjoyed these S’mores No-Bake Cheesecake Cups, then be sure to check out these Bacon S’mores, S’more Marshmallow Bites, Hershey Kiss S’more Cookies, or this S’mores Brownies recipe.
For the jars:
- 1 sleeve (7-8 full) Graham Crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup Butter, unsalted, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate shavings or pieces
- Crush graham crackers and add to a small bowl, reserve a little for garnish if desired.
- Add melted butter to the crushed Graham crackers and mix until well combined.
- Add a heaping tablespoon graham cracker mixture to small 4 oz mason jars.
- Set the jars aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar with a hand-held mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in whipped topping until well combined.
- Add cheesecake filling to a resealable bag or decorator bag to fill jars - this is optional but makes filling the jars a lot easier.
- Add mini marshmallows to the top.
- To toast marshmallows (if desired) - add jars to a cookie sheet and heat in the oven under the broiler for 10-15 seconds or use a kitchen blow torch. (WATCH CAREFULLY TO AVOID BURNING)
- Add chocolate shavings or pieces and a pinch of graham cracker crumbs.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 4 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 73Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g