Immaculate Baking sent me coupons and free products through the Immaculate Baking program, hoping that I might write about them. Any and all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Is it starting to look like Fall where you are? I’m not really sure how Fall looks in the desert …. I’m actually looking forward to seeing how the seasons are here. I know summer is long and hot! LOL. From what I understand, parts of Arizona have already gotten snow! Can you believe that? Meanwhile, we’re still hovering in the 90’s here in Phoenix! One of my favorite things about Fall is making s’mores in a bonfire! I love the smell of the fire and I really love the ooey-gooey charred marshmallows cooked in the fire! My husband is a huge chocolate chip cookie fan, so I thought it would be fun to create a Chocolate Chip S’mores Bar for us! Talk about instant hit!
Many of you know that I am not a cookie baker. I just don’t have the patience to babysit them. These bars are super easy to make because they start with pre-made dough and there’s really not much effort to make them! That is one short cut I don’t mind taking in the kitchen! Of course, if you would prefer homemade cookie dough, you will need just shy of about 2 cups for this recipe!
Chocolate Chip S'mores Bars
These bars are super easy to make because they start with pre-made dough and there's really not much effort to make them! That is one short cut I don't mind taking in the kitchen! Of course, if you would prefer homemade cookie dough, you will need just shy of about 2 cups for this recipe!
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) Immaculate Baking Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 5 snack-size Hershey's chocolate bars (.45 oz each)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly spray a 9x9-in. baking pan with cooking spray. Place the cookie dough in the pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and using the back of a spoon, press the cookie dough evenly in the pan, forming a crust. Top with the chocolate bars and marshmallows. Return to the oven and bake an additional 10-15 minutes - or until the dough is cooked through and the chocolate and marshmallows have begun to melt.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 246kcal Calories from fat 104|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
I hope you enjoy! Shared at these
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved