Aloha Pizza is so delicious. Try this recipe for yourself and you be the judge. It is one of our top favorites.
This pizza is a combination of two pizzas we tried. The flavors worked very well together. In hindsight, I think this would be good with a little bit of spice added to it …. maybe a diced jalapeno, crushed red pepper flakes or a chipotle pepper in adobo. If you prefer it without the spice, it’s just as good the way it is written! I’ve included the link to Frugal Upstate’s pizza dough, it’s the best!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 recipe pizza dough
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 6 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- If necessary, make the pizza dough according to the directions.
- Preheat the oven according to your pizza recipe's directions. Follow the recipe directions for preparing the pizza dough for the pan, if any.
- Spread BBQ sauce on the crust. Top with 1-1/2 cups of cheese. Next, add chicken, Canadian bacon, pineapple, and green onion. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake according to the pizza dough recipe directions or until the pizza is golden and the cheese is bubbly.
- Slice the pizza into pieces and serve hot.
- Your favorite homemade or store-bought pizza dough can be used for this recipe.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 647mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 19g
Please note that the nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary significantly between brands. Always be sure to read labels. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Nutrition info may contain errors, so please verify it independently. Likewise, recipes may contain errors, so please use your common sense when following them.
Originally published on July 25, 2012. Updated on April 21, 2021.