Aloha Pizza is so delicious. Try this recipe for yourself and you be the judge. It is one of our top favorites.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy for details.
This pizza is a combination of two pizzas we tried. The flavors worked very well together. In hindsight, I think this would be good with a little bit of spice added to it …. maybe a diced jalapeno, crushed red pepper flakes or a chipotle pepper in adobo. If you prefer it without the spice, it’s just as good the way it is written! I’ve included the link to Frugal Upstate’s pizza dough, it’s the best!
Other recipes you may enjoy
- 1 pizza dough
- Olive oil
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 6 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- Prepare pizza dough according to directions.
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Grease a pizza pan. Pat dough into pan. Drizzle the dough with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes. Spread BBQ sauce on the crust. Top with 1-1/2 cups of cheese. Next, add chicken, Canadian bacon, pineapple and green onion. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until pizza is golden and cheese is bubbly.
- Serve hot!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2921Total Fat: 118gSaturated Fat: 52gCholesterol: 491mgSodium: 7223mgFiber: 12gSugar: 138gProtein: 178g
Originally published on July 25, 2012. Updated on April 21, 2021.